Postal 3 Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- The Bridge
- Porn World
- Diseased Kittens
- Mall Security
- Cashmart Robbery
- Terrorists in the Apple Orchard
- Dog Training School
- Thegway Repo
- Protect Slave Boy
- Test Animal Rescue
- South of the Border
- Prison Break
- The Rodeo
- The Caves
- As you make your way throughout this level, use your vac to pick up whatever maneur you can from the ground.
- Exit the barn, then make a left towards the holding pen to activate a cut scene in which you encounter a spotted rhino and police forces.
- Now it’s time to join either the cops or the hippies in the fight to come. As was the case in previous levels, whichever side you shoot at first will become your enemies for the battle’s entirety.
- Equip ya powerful weapon and move around the area taking out various enemies until a cut scene activates in which the wild rhino escapes its pen.
- Afterwards, equip your automatic rifle and begin opening fire on the rhino while running backwards away from it.
- Continue backing away from the rhino until you are stopped by a wall or other obstacle, then wait for the animal to charge and jump out of the way at last second so that it knocks itself unconscious.
- When the rhino is momentarily disabled, move in close to it and open fire with a shotgun or another powerful weapon like it
- Drain around two-thirds of the crazed rhino’s life bar to activate another cutscene in which you lead the animal to a new area of the rodeo.
- Afterwards, use the surrounding structures as cover and continue firing upon the rhino until it is defeated to complete the level.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page