Postal 3 Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- The Bridge
- Porn World
- Diseased Kittens
- Mall Security
- Cashmart Robbery
- Terrorists in the Apple Orchard
- Dog Training School
- Thegway Repo
- Protect Slave Boy
- Test Animal Rescue
- South of the Border
- Prison Break
- The Rodeo
- The Caves
- At the start of the game, make your way forward across the bridge and follow your dog between the abandoned cars to activate a cut scene that teaches you about taking cover.
- Afterwards, approach the red arrow on the left side of the bridge and take cover behind the row of indicated cars to learn about Vaulting over obstacles.
- Following the cut scene, move left and climb over the car indicated by a red arrow to reach the bridge’s railing.
- Turn right and continue crossing the bridge by moving forward, then maneuver between the abandoned vehicles to locate the grenades via the cut scene.
- Pick up the Grenades indicted by a red arrow and select them as your primary weapon, then continue forward across the bridge to learn about throwing and planting the explosives.
- Move forward and stand beside the burned-out trailer on the left, then toss grenades at the approaching zombies to eliminate them before they are close enough to hit you with acid vomit. If you are running low on ammo, turn around and look for another box of grenades in front of a truck to your left.
- Eliminate all of the approaching zombies until a cut scene activates to teach you about Gasoline, then approach the container on your left and pick it up.
- Turn towards the zombies trapped in the pit beside you and use the gas can to douse each of them in fuel, then toss in a match to roast the enemies below like marshmallows.
- After you pick up some Pepper Spray and learn about its multiple functions, approach the three cops relaxing ahead and spray the one closest to you on the left to grab him from behind.
- Using the police officer as a human shield, hit the other two cops with the pepper spray to incapacitate them release your hostage to break his neck.
- Approach the remaining two officers and eliminate them with a series of punches strikes before they regain their eyesight. If anything goes wrong or the officers surround you, resort to using the pepper spray as a blow torch to clear the area.
- Pick up the automatic weapons left by the police officers and finish off any remaining threats to activate a cut scene.
- Approach the console in front of you and listen to your inner monologue, then wait until another cut scene is activated in which you press the Red Button to apparently cause the apocalypse and complete this level.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page