Postal 3 Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- The Bridge
- Porn World
- Diseased Kittens
- Mall Security
- Cashmart Robbery
- Terrorists in the Apple Orchard
- Dog Training School
- Thegway Repo
- Protect Slave Boy
- Test Animal Rescue
- South of the Border
- Prison Break
- The Rodeo
- The Caves
- As a now gainfully employed bodyguard, your primary concern is to protect your client from the mob of hockey mom by taking them down with the Taser.
- When the level begins, the first thing you should do is locate your client by searching the crowd for a scantily dressed woman star carrying a shovel.
- Once you’ve found the celebrity client, use your taser to incapacitate the swarm of enemies that approach and protect the woman by shooting the ones that are closest to her.
- After the enemies have initially been zapped, move in close and put them down with a single punch. If you happen to kill someone in the process, a cut scene will activate in which the police arrive to the mall.
- Try to stay either in close proximity to the client or on the main stage as a means of protection and vantage point on approaching enemies. You should often run between these points to stay on the move and avoid being swarmed or shot.
- Continue frying the hockey moms with the taser and knocking them to the floor until a cut scene activates in which you are insulted by the client to complete the level.
- If the police have arrived in this scenario, zap one with the taser to take his gun and use it to clear out the rest of the mob permanently.
- Check behind the kiosk near the security gate on the second floor and you’ll find a shotgun to increase kill efficiency.
- You can also enter The Gape store near the main stage and climb halfway up the staircase, then turn around and wait for cops to appear for easy headshots.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page