Postal 3 Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- The Bridge
- Porn World
- Diseased Kittens
- Mall Security
- Cashmart Robbery
- Terrorists in the Apple Orchard
- Dog Training School
- Thegway Repo
- Protect Slave Boy
- Test Animal Rescue
- South of the Border
- Prison Break
- The Rodeo
- The Caves
- As newly-employed repo man, your primary objective in this level is to locate the thegway miscreants and hijack their rides.
- After you have acquired a thegway, return to the shop where you began the level in order to hand the vehicle over to your waiting boss. You will recognize the shop by it’s bright yellow exterior and the comically large cactus growing out front by the parking lot.
- Navigate your way through the streets and look for groups of civilians that are running for their lives in groups.
- Be sure to memorize the route you took to get to this point, so that when you have to make a quick dash back to the shop, you’ll know exactly how to get there without wasting time.
- Approach the panicked crowds to locate the thegway riders and use either a gun or projectile weapon to dislodge them from.
- Once you have forcibly dismounted a rider, jump onto the unoccupied thegway and steer it back towards to the shop you came from.
- If you have a pistol, use it to shoot at rival thegway riders who will attack once you have successfully stolen the vehicle. You should also be wary of the man you just hijacked as he may try to get revenge on foot.
- When you have successfully delivered the thegway to your boss, equip a pistol or automatic rifle to fight off the retaliating gang or trigger-happy cops who will try to slow you down on the next run.
- Successfully deliver 7 thegways from the group of miscreants to your boss’ store to complete this level.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page