Pre-Purchase A Game of Dwarves and Receive the “Ale DLC Pack”
Casual strategy game A Game of Dwarves, which releases October 23rd, has an “Ale DLC Pack” as a pre-purchase incentive on Steam. While we don’t know what, exactly, that means, we all know that dwarves become better with ale.
In a Game of Dwarves, players take charge of a dwarven settlement while mining, exploring and using resources with a combination of strategy and management. The dwarves level up and gain new skills over time, and rare resources can be found deeper in the earth that grant access to better buildings and equipment.
- Explore – The randomly generated maps offer replayability while also providing a sense of exploration
- Build – customize your settlement with not only practical constructions, but beautiful ones too! Build objects you think look great, while still gaining progress. Home is where the art is.
- Command – With an intuitive order system the player can easily control oodles of dwarves simultaneously without the need for extensive micro management
- A 13 level, story driven campaign
- Custom game mode: Create a world without enemies so you can build uninterrupted or spawn lots of them to increase the challenge