Preorder Witcher 2 on Xbox 360 and Get All This Stuff (TRAILER)
Apart from releasing what may just be the coolest trailer I’ve ever seen, CD Projekt has revealed details about pre-order bonuses for the Xbox 360 version of the Witcher 2, as well as the game‘s Enhanced Edition and Dark Edition.
Depending on where you pre-order the Witcher 2, you’ll receive:
- Amazon – Exclusive Digital Comic Book
- Best Buy – Exclusive T-Shirt
- Gamestop – Exclusive Wolf Head Keychain
The full Enhanced Edition set for The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings, which will be available at no additional cost, includes:
- Original Soundtrack Audio CD with in-game music.
- A map of the game’s world.
- A Quest Handbook for both novice and experienced players.
In addition to all the items in the Enhanced Edition, the full Dark Edition includes:
- Making-of DVD – All the cinematic materials related to game – trailers, dev diaries, gameplay footage, interviews and making-of video.
- The Witcher Medallion – A wolf head metal medallion on a chain.
- Artbook – Extensive, hardcover, 232-page documentary of game’s graphical assets with descriptions. Includes concept art, cover renders and stories behind Art of The Witcher 2.
- Stickers – Three stickers with Witcher 2 graphics.
- Dark Edition Box – An elegant, thick, cardboard box to hold all your valuable Dark Edition contents.
Click the preview below to view the full-size image that showcases all the goodies you receive with the Witcher 2 Dark Edition.
The Witcher 2 for Xbox 360 releases April 17; mark your calendars.
Need help unraveling the conspiracy that has Geralt framed and Kings being murdered? Don’t make morally gray decisions alone, join Game Front’s text and video walkthrough for The Witcher 2: Enhanced Edition.