Prototype 2 Achievements
Dismemberment has a new name; James Heller has contracted the Blacklight Virus, and he’ll stop at nothing to kill the man he feels is responsible for a terrible outbreak that’s killed his family. It’s mutant versus mutant as Heller tracks down the original hero of the first Prototype game Alex Mercer… and on the journey, you’ll probably pick up a few achievements. The Prototype games are full of insane challenges in their open-world trappings, letting you complete most of these wild challenges as early or late as you want. Take on the Blackwatch, use so many Bio-Bombs, and keep running mid-air without touching the ground for half a mile. There’s plenty of challenges to take on that are worth your time and effort. Check out the full list below.
Of course, we’re not going to leave you with just a list of achievements. For more Prototypical action, join Game Front’s text and video walkthrough. For hints, guides, tips and tricks, glide down to the cheats page.
- Anger Management (20 points):
Destroyed 5 vehicles using a Finisher.
- So Above It All (20 points):
Spend at least 25 consecutive seconds in the air (helicopters don’t count).
- Vitamin B-rains (10 points):
Acquired 10 upgrades through Consumes.
- Eating Your Way to the Top (30 points):
Acquired 30 upgrades through Consumes.
- Finally Full (50 points):
Acquired all 46 upgrades through Consumes.
- Icarus (15 points):
Reached the highest point in the world.
- Spindler’s Search (40 points):
Destroyed all Lairs.
- //BLACKNET Hacker (40 points):
Completed all //BLACKNET dossiers.
- One by One (20 points):
Stealth Consumed 50 Blackwatch troopers.
- Wanted Man (20 points):
Triggered 50 alerts.
- All Growed Up (50 points):
Fully upgraded Heller.
- Master Prototype (50 points):
Completed the game on HARD difficulty.
- It’s an Epidemic (10 points):
Complete MEET YOUR MAKER.
- I Want Some More (10 points):
- Religious Experience (10 points):
Meet Father Guerra.
- This is a Knife (20 points):
First Prototype Power aquired.
- Project Closed (20 points):
Completed a //BLACKNET mission.
- The Mad Scientist (30 points):
Complete NATURAL SELECTION.
- Something to Live For (30 points):
Complete FALL FROM GRACE.
- What a Bitch (30 points):
Complete LABOR OF LOVE.
- Murder your Maker? (100 points):
Complete the game.
- Follow Your Nose (30 points):
Found all BlackBoxes.
- Up to No Good (30 points):
Defeated all Field Ops teams.
- Strike, You’re Out. (10 points):
Destroyed a Strike Team in 15 seconds or less.
- Compulsive Eater (10 points):
5 consumes in 10 seconds or less.
- Do the Evolution (20 points):
Acquired 5 Mutations.
- Just a Flesh Wound (10 points):
Dismembered a Brawler.
- All Together Now (20 points):
10 or more kills with a single Black Hole attack.
- Back Atcha! (20 points):
Deflected 5 missiles at enemies using Shield Block.
- Two for the Price of One (20 points):
Simultaneously killed 2 Brawlers using a single Devastator.
- Lair to Rest (15 points):
Destroyed a single Lair.
- Hijack Be Nimble (15 points):
Stealth hijacked 5 tanks or APCs.
- Road Rage (20 points):
Destroyed 10 Blackwatch tanks, APCs or helicopters using a single hijacked tank or APC.
- Who Watches the Watchers? (20 points):
Consumed 10 //BLACKNET targets.
- Hard to Please (20 points):
Acquired a Mutation in each of the 5 categories.
- The Floor is Lava (15 points):
Traveled a half mile using only Wall Run, Glide, Jump and Air Dash.
- Cannonball! (10 points):
20 or more kills with a single Hammerfist dive attack.
- You’re the Bomb (10 points):
10 or more kills using a single Bio-Bomb.
- Sic ‘em! (20 points):
Destroyed 5 helicopters using Pack Leader.
- Over-Equipped (20 points):
Weaponized 10 vehicles.
- The Best Offense (20 points):
Countered enemy attacks 20 times using Shield.
- Arcade Action (10 points):
Karate kicked a helicopter.
- I Caught a Big One! (10 points):
Mounted a helicopter using Whipfist.