Prototype 2 – All Green Zone Black Box Collectible Locations
The Green Zone is home to the evil army and corporation that now controls New York Zero in Prototype 2. The military forces are heavy, and security is tight, but there’s a wealth of collectibles to discover. Scattered around the Green Zone are dead bodies of soldiers, each carrying a piece of the conspiracy puzzle. If James Heller wants to truly take over where Mercer left off, he’ll need to collect the black boxes. Luckily, your map will blip when you’re near a collectible. Below you’ll find all the collectible Black Boxes in the Green Zone.
For more helpful video walkthroughs, guides, and extras, check out the Game Front Channel on Youtube.
Green Zone Black Box Collectible Locations
To find the collectibles, look on your map and move your cursor around. A blip will appear when near one of the collectibles. To find these faster, check out the guide below to get you started.
Fulton (Northwest Quarter) – 5 Black Boxes
Mutation Rewarded: Predator
- On the northern row of buildings in Lincoln, look on the last building on the northernmost block, on the eastern edge of the easternmost structure.
- Moving diagonally southwest, search the three-way turn south of a large horizontal building where a Lair is hidden.
- Search the L-shaped building just south of the center restricted area.
- In the blocks west of the park, look for three separate small buildings squeezed into a single block. Look between the two perpendicular structures.
- East of the center restricted area are three diagonal buildings each taking up their own blocks. Search the center of the three, on the eastern edge of the building.
Lincoln Meadows (Northeast Quarter) – 5 Black Boxes
Mutation Rewarded: Defensive
- Search to the east of the northernmost bridge access into Lincoln Meadows.
- South of the northern restricted area, look on the large vertical structure, left of the slightly diagonal structure — look for the fatter one, just across the street from the restricted area.
- On the western edge of the district, you’ll find a very narrow horizontal building sandwiched between two large buildings that each take up an entire block. Search the western edge of the narrow building to find the blip on your map.
- Just east of the restricted area in the southern part of the quarter is a horizontal rectangular building. Move your cursor to the eastern edge of the building to find the blackbox’s blip.
- The last black box is just south of the same restricted area, on the northeastern edge of the large building.
Saltyard Plains (Southern Quarter) – 4 Black Boxes
Mutation Reward: Offensive
- North of the highway leading out of the Plains is a very large building that’s partially connected to a small building right off the northern lip of the highway. Find the connected, smaller, building on your map and move your cursor east to discover the black box’s blip.
- In the quarter, look for a very large square-ish building south of the highway, it’s the largest in the small quarter. Search on the western edge to find it.
- North of the restricted area, search the building just north from where the road into the restricted area turns.
- Inside the restricted area, search the northern of the two buildings in the center.