Prototype 2 – All Red Zone Field Ops Collectible Locations
You’ve made it to Manhattan in Prototype 2, the source of the infection, and where giant monsters rule the streets. It’s a horrible place to live, and it’s completely ruled by the Blacklight Virus. That doesn’t mean you can’t take a break from your mission to crush a few Blackwatch squards. Scattered around the Big Apple you’ll find Field Ops, secret collectible locations where you’ll have the chance to fight some army guys. Complete all of them in a district and you’ll unlock new mutation rewards. Stop searching blindly, use our guide to find them all.
For more helpful video walkthroughs, guides, and extras, check out the Game Front Channel on Youtube.
Red Zone Field Ops Collectible Locations
To find the collectibles, look on your map and move your cursor around. A blip will appear when near one of the collectibles. To find these faster, check out the guide below to get you started.
Lincoln Meadows (Northeast Quarter) – N/A
Mutation Rewarded: N/A
Midtown (Northern Quarter) – 4 Field Ops
Mutation Rewarded: Offensive
- Check south of the eastern restricted area, across the street and on a large horizontal rectangular building.
- Start at the western restricted area, and move one block over east. Look for the block with a single horizontal building, southwest of the 5-way interchange.
- Near the center of a long horizontal rectangular building, just north of the westernmost restricted area.
- West of the restricted area, check the very tip of the pier — it’s the westernmost location in Manhattan, but only by just a little.
Chinatown (Central Southern Quarter) – 4 Field Ops
Mutation Rewarded: Defensive
- Start at the northwest corner of the park and cross the street west. Check around the building, or use your map to search for the blip.
- West of the triangular restricted area, search the smaller building near the u-shaped structure.
- North two blocks from the park, look on the large block with a large structure that hooks around an exterior area north of two smaller buildings.
- Start at bridge heading east from the island, and move north to the fifth block where two structures are located. Search the larger of the two to find a field op.
Downtown (Southern Quarter) – 5 Field Ops
Mutation Rewarded: Locomotion
- At the pronged location east of the southern restricted area, you’ll find the field op near the southern most spot on the map.
- Along the southern edge of Downtown are three buildings on your map. Use your cursor to search around the easternmost of the three square structures.
- North of the southern restricted area, across the park block, you’ll find a long horizontal rectangular building. Search the central roof.
- The next Field Op is up the street. Start at the horizontal rectangular building, and go up the street two blocks and look east. It’s just south one block from central park.
- Search the building north of the diagonal road leading to a destroyed bridge going southeast from the island.