Prototype 2 – All Yellow Zone Field Ops Collectible Locations
Prototype 2 is all about ripping apart your enemies with disgusting mutant abilities. That’s why the Field Ops exist, to give hero James Heller more thugs to murder. Completing every Field Op in an area will reward Heller with special bonus mutation upgrades that’ll get you in fighting shape for the final battle against the cause of the virus himself, Alex Mercer. Check out our guide below to get all the details on the Field Ops in the Yellow Zone.
For more helpful video walkthroughs, guides, and extras, check out the Game Front Channel on Youtube.
Yellow Zone Field Ops Collectible Locations
To find the collectibles, look on your map and move your cursor around. A blip will appear when near one of the collectibles. To find these faster, check out the guide below to get you started.
Fairview (Northern Quarter) – 4 Field Ops
Mutation Rewarded: Offensive
Search north of the western restricted area. Just norther, and you’ll find it.
- Another is just north of the center-northern restricted area of the island.
- Yet another in in the northeastern corner of the quarter, where a section of the island juts out slighty.
- The last op is in the southeastern building on the block with the inter-stitching tenements.
Oakhurst (Center Quarter) – N/A
Mutation Rewarded: N/A
Linden Park (Southern Quarter) – 3 Field Ops
Mutation Rewarded: Defensive
- On the docks where four giant cranes are located, search the southwest corner of the concrete pier.
- Search the southeastern tip of the island, just where the highway crosses the water. Check on the map where the land stops and the road continues.
- The final op is between to large buildings one block north of the previous op. Search between two structures, both horizontal, the southern fatter on one side, diagonally northeast from the restricted area.