PS3 Update Adds Auto Trophy Syncing for PS Plus
Everything in my life is just amazing. I have a nice 3D TV and a plethora of gaming devices, and I pretty much have all the things I want. I couldn’t be more pleased with my collection of stuff. But, hey, let’s bitch about something already.
PS3 update v3.70 is live, and it adds a long overdue feature: auto trophy syncing. But it’s only for Playstation Plus subscribers. Rawr, that’s bulls–t because trophy syncing is a MAJOR inconvenience and you shouldn’t have to pay for this fix that we’ve been waiting for so long. What a bunch of moneygrubbers.
I’m joking, of course. It’s not a big deal.
Here’s what all the 3.70 update does:
- Auto Trophy sync (PS Plus).
- Auto uploads for save data (PS Plus).
- PlayStation Store recommendation feature.
- “TV/Video Services” category added to XMB for things like Netflix and Hulu Plus.
- 3D support for java-based BD features, DTS-HD MA, DTS-HD HR decoding/bit stream output support for BD movies.
- 3D digital MPO photos now supported.