Rage Dev Graffiti Secret Room [Video]
Starting to get the feeling the devs at Id are pretty into themselves? I would too if I had a part in Wolfenstein 3D, Doom, and Quake. Get as close as you’ll ever want to be (Without the theat of a restraining order.) to some of the boys behind Rage. Don’t admire them too long, you’ve got a destroyed world to save — and Game Front can help you with that tall order with our huge text and video walkthrough. Or, if you’re looking for more cheats, secrets, and hints, browse over to our cheats.
Secret Developer Graffiti Room
- While completing the mission for Dietrich to go to the Abandoned Distillery, you can discover this hidden developer room.
- Look for a large room with four tall stills in the center with a few more off to the side. Look along the walls for a ladder leading down underneath the stills.
- Climb down and circle around the stills to find an alcove with a mattress against the wall and a valve above it. Turn the valve to open the door into the secret room.
- Get out of the recessed area and climb back up to the main floor. As you get off the ladder, turn right — there is now an opening big enough to crouch into and crawl through.
- Crawl inside to unlock the Dev Graffitti achievement / trophy. Congratulations!