Rage Easy Money Glitch
Anyone that’s lived in the post-apocalypse knows money is hard to come by — for you, that is. Shopkeepers seem to have an endless supply of the stuff. They’re not using it, so why not cheat the economy and grab yourself a chunk of quick cash? Below you’ll find a simple method to make over 200$ in ten seconds. It’s repeatable, and it’s just so easy, you won’t want to pass it up.
In other wasteland news, you can check out our full text and video walkthrough for an in-depth guide helping you survive the future. For more secrets, tips, tricks, and help, you can check out our Rage cheats page.
Easy Money Glitch
- In the Ghost Hideout, you can find a respawning Comet Bloom flower. Find it before crossing the bridge, and look right.
- For a more detailed description — when driving to the Ghost Hideout, your car will be stopped by metal poles. You’ll have to get out of your car to run through the poles and turn right to reach a bridge. Before reaching the bridge, there’s a path with elevated edges. On the right side of this path, you can spot a little cactus with purple flowers. It’s very easy to miss.
- Pick one up, then leave the Ghost Hideout. When you come back, another will be there in it’s place. Grab as many as you want, or just take ten. We understand you’re busy people and don’t have time to pick flowers all day, so ten is a nice round number.
- Now, go to Halek Hagar in the Hagar Settlement and sell those flowers for 65$ each. That’s a healthy profit, but there’s still more money making opportunities.
- Don’t leave yet, buy back those flowers at the reduced cost of 43$. Then sell all ten back again for 65$. That’s a 22$ profit per flower, and with ten, you’ll be making 220$ each time.
- When you’re done, simply buy back the flowers and hang onto them in your inventory. If you sell them to a vendor and leave, they’ll disappear from the vendor’s item stock. Better to hang onto all ten flowers, so you can repeat this glitch for easy cash later in the game.
- Play the Missing Person quest, clear our the hideout, but don’t turn the quest in. Enter the hideout and leave, the flower should repawn. — Thanks to Cerunnos for the tip!
Did this glitch work for you? Having problems? Comment below!