Rage It’s Good! Achievement Guide
Everyone likes a good stunt, and everyone thinks rag-doll physics is hilarious. Why not combine the two, while earning an achievement and getting one step closer to 100%-ing Rage? There is no reason, so unbuckle your seat belt and prepare to drive recklessly. Scattered around the wasteland are three mysterious goal posts, and it’s your job to fling that mushy body of your’s between the tips. Join Game Front with this handy guide to unlocking this sneaky achievement.
Achievement / Trophy Available
It’s Good! : (15 points / Bronze) – Score each of the 3 Field Goals from the ATV.
It’s Good Achievement Guide
To complete this achievement, you’ll need to find three hidden Field Goals around the open wasteland map. To activate each goal, you’ll need to crash your Jetter ATV into a flat surface so your character will fling forward between the posts.
Ark Site Field Goal:
- Find this goal post just as you enter the Ark Site. In fact, you can see it from the beginning of the campaign, it’s not far from where you exit the Ark.
- When you get the Jetter ATV, return to the site. Follow this procedue; drive to a flat wall lined up with the goal post, then back up from there. Keep straight to avoid unnecessary turns.
- Don’t stop backing up until your ATV runs out of ground. For each of these goal posts, you’ll need as much speed as possible. When you’re ready, speed up and boost simultaneously to kick up your speed and crash into the railing ahead.
- If you’re lucky, and aligned, you’ll go sailing beteen the post.
Northern Watch Tower Field Goal:
- Find this post in the north-western corner of the map near the Norther Watch Tower. You’ll have to deal with the Scorchers, so play it safe and just run.
- Enter the gates of the Watch Tower checkpoint, and turn right towards the ridge ahead. The goal post is pretty far off, so line your ATV up with the post, then back up until you can’t back up anymore.
- When you back into a corner, make sure you stay properly aligned as your hit the gas and boost at the same time. You’ll need as much speed as possible, so don’t make unnecessary turns. Slam into the ridge, and if you’re properly lined up, you’ll just barely make it over the goal.
Mutant Bash TV Field Goal:
- These posts are the trickiest to find. Drive west of the Mutant Bash TV building located in the southwest corner of the Wasteland. Search for a road with an Authority door built into the cliff, then turn south of the door.
- The tips of the goal post are barely visible over the ridge ahead. Now that the goal is discovered, it’s a simple job of lining up your Jetter, giving yourself plenty of room, and hitting the ridge with enough force to send you spinning into the goal.