Rage Playing Card Locations
Collectibles in most games are useless trinkets — but in Rage, they’re valuable tools used to destroy your enemies. Well, destroy them at cards, anyway. Here you’ll find the locations for every playing card in Rage, giving you an edge and providing you an easy source of extra cash. Start dealing, because it’s time to stack the deck in your favor.
Achievement / Trophy Available
Gotta Have ‘Em All: (20 points / Bronze) – Collect all Playing Cards on one play-through.
Rage Playing Card Locations
- City Guard – These first five cards can be purchased from Hendrick, Coffer, or Jani for $50. You’ll just have to bite the bullet and pay up.
- Club Mutant – Another of the Starter Deck cards, and one you’ll have to buy from their Hendrick, Coffer, or Jani for $50.
- Mayor Clayton – Purchase this third Starter Deck card from one of three people; Hendrick, Coffer, or Jani — for $50.
- Jetter – Yet another card you’ll have to purchase from either Hendrick, Coffer, or Jani for the steep price of $50.
- Sheriff Black – The last of the Starter Deck cards, buy it from Hendrick, Coffer or Jani for the low low price of $50.
- Dagger Thrower – Find this card as you leave the Wasted Garage through a long concrete path — accessed from the main road. Find the card in the dam facility above the garage.
- Crazy Joe – This one is easy, you’ll find it in Crazy Joe’s shack out in the wasteland. Look for the shack around the southwest corner of the Wasteland map.
- Dan Hagar – Stepping into Dan Hagar’s Gas Station, this one is just beneath a lamp on a nightstand.
- Dune Buster – Complete Durar’s Time Trial after getting your driving mitts on the Dune Buster vehicle and you’ll be rewarded with this card.
- Enforcer – Just before entering a large pipe leading to Dead City, look around the ground for this card.
- Loosum Hagar – Back at Dan’s Settlement, look for a rock outside the garage for this card.
- Janus Outrigger – When you meet Janus in the Outrigger Settlement, just look to the couch nearby to find this card.
- Rikter Outrigger – This card is lying around the Radio Tower Shack, find it before climbing the ladder up.
- Sentry Turret – On the path in the Wasteland leading to the Wasted Garage, stop and look for a concrete building. Search the building for a room down some steps. Find the card sitting on a chair.
- Sentry Bot – Heading towards Dr. Kvasir’s lab, stop in front of the bridge and turn left. Look north of a mailbox, near some brush and rocks, it’ll be on the ground.
- Shrouded Minigun – In the Feltrite Refinery, search the area for a blue shipping container you can enter. Inside you should find the card.
- Grenade – Just as you reach the Hagar Settlement in the wasteland, you’ll find this card on a barrel nearby Becky.
- Cuprino – Win the Cuprino and you’ll get this card, and you’ll win the Cuprino by finishing the Dusty 8 racing challenge.
- Sally – You’ll get Sally’s card just by accepting her quest in Wellspring’s Second Chance Bar and completing it. Return for a reward and the card is your’s.
- Elizabeth – In the Second Chance Bar, you’ll be invited to meet with Captain Marshall in a back room. Look on a set of stairs to find this card.
Location: Wasted Garage
- Wasted Turrent – Don’t start looking for this card until the Wasted Boss is dead. With him dead, grab your Piston Assembly and look for a shelf nearby housing this card.
- Wasted Pistol – Taking stairs down to the second floor inside the garage, look behind the staircase for a box with this card hidden inside.
- Wasted Club – Find this card on the steps leading nowhere in the garage’s third floor. Search the floor, below the railing.
Location: Ghost Hideout
- Ghost Bonestick – In the first floor of the hideout, look on a wooden barrier to find this card.
- Ghost Boss – Still on the first floor of the Ghost Hideout, you’ll find this card in the building’s atrium. Look underneath a table to find this card.
- Ghost Pistol – Make sure you’ve got the Lock Grinder before searching for this card. Use the Lock Grinder on a locked door on the first floor of the hideout. You can only reach this point during your second visit — take the “Missing Person” job in Wellspring.
Location: Gearhead Vault
- Adv. Sentry Bot – Stop before leaving the garage. Near the exit, search the cars to find this card in the backseat.
- Gearhead Jet – After leaving the Gearhead Vault, search the office at the top of a set of stairs behind the reception desk. Look on a shelf in one of the corners of the room.
- Gearhead Shotgun – Kill everyone in the Bank’s lobby, and search the right side for a planter.
Location: Subway Town
- Authority Mutant – Inside the Resistance Base, look around Elizabeth’s lab for a dead mutant. The card is just near it.
Location: Power Plant
- Gearhead Boss – Stop before leaving the Power Plant, and take stairs up above the control room to find an office. Search inside an open filing cabinet to discover this card.
Location: The Well
- Drop Mine – (WARNING: Missable) In the well, you’ll be menaced by bandits shooting from pillars down a long hallway. In the path, look left for a ladder and climb up. At the top, find the card among other items.
- Valder – (WARNING: Misable) Down in the Well, your allies will be trying to open the gate. Look around for a tunnel leading to a dead-end while they’re working to find this card on the ground.
Location: Shrouded Bunker
- Shrouded Heavy – Sneaking through the bunker, you can find this card above the workshop, on a pipe.
- Shrouded AR – Kill everything in the open atrium, but don’t jump into the elevator. This card is just near the elevator lobby, on a shelf.
- RC Bomb Car – Near the entrance to the bunker you’ll be attacked by RC cars. Look above the hole the cars drive out from to find this card.
Location: Jackal Canyon
- Jackal Club – To unblock the canyon’s entrance, you’ll need to reach a switch to open the gates. Inside this shack, you’ll find the card.
- Jackal Crossbow – Just as you arrive in the canyon, keep your eyes on the left rock wall for an alcove. Jump in to find the card with some other goodies.
Location: Blue Line Station
- Dyno-Mutant – Take the “Eviction Notice” job, or deactivate the security barrier blocking the entrance on your first visit to the station, to gain access into the restaurant on the top floor, up a flight of double stairs. As you enter, turn right and look in the corner near some Feltrite crystals.
Location: Dead City Central
- Drone – On your second trip through Dead City, look under the escalator in the hospital lobby to find this card on a table.
- Slime Mutant – Searching the mall, you’ll have to destroy the grating closing off one of the shops by shooting some gas tanks. Outside of this shop, find the card on a round table nearby.
Location: Dead City Street
- Kraken – When you first see this monstrous mutant, he’ll crawl out of a bloody alcove. After killing it, get in there and pick up the card off the floor.
- Large Mutant – (WARNING: Misable) This one is tricky. Prepare yourself by bringing an RC Bomb Car before going to the Dead City for the first time. Look around for a drain pipe at the bottom of a building after defeating one of the Large Mutants. Drive into the drain pipe with your RC car to enter a supply closet and explode to destroy the barricade inside. Now that the closet is open, enter the nearby building and run up the stairs. The card is inside.
Location: Mutant Bash TV Studio
- JK Stiles – You’ll get this one for completing an episode of Mutant Bash TV.
- Scoop Mutant – Survive every arena battle, and you’ll find this card as you leave on a crate to your left, through the exit hallway. Grab it before you leave.
Location: Eastern Wasteland
- Elite Guard – This is the last card you’ll find. On the Authority Bridge, look behind a stack of boxes to find this one.
- Monarch – Before entering the Power Plant, look on the ground near the entrance.
- Portman – On your way to the Abandoned Distillery, travelling through a cave, look to your right to spot this card.
Location: Authority Prison
- EMP Grenade – Kill everything that moves inside Cellblock E, then find stairs to climb upwards. Stepping off the stairs, look right for some shelves housing this card.
- Shield Guard – (WARNING: Missable) Free and then subsequently split up with Captain Marshall, and you’ll be on your way to the Prison’s exit. Before leaving, look to your right in the corridor to find an entrance into a small room, that’s where you’ll find this card.
- Giant Mutant – (WARNING: Missable) Inside the prison, you’ll reach a security turret. Disable it with an EMP weapon and look to your left as you traverse the hall. Crouch and crawl into a dark hole in the wall, through which you’ll find the card and some extra items.
- Captain Marshall – (WARNING: Missable) After freeing Marshall, he’ll lead you into a new cell block and you’ll need to open a locked door. Through the locked door, search for a maintenance closet, the card is inside.
- Power Supply – After disabling a generator and getting through the first lowered force field, search the shelves to your right for this card.
- Drop Ship – (WARNING: Missable) After you free Marshall, he’ll collect a weapon from inside a crate. Look inside the crate he takes his weapon from to find this card.