Table of Contents
- Quell the Bandits
- Wingstick Mastery
- Medical Supplies
- The Missing Parts / Find the Buggy Parts
- Destroy the Barricade
- Durar’s Time Trial
- Dan’s Message
- Changing Clothes
- Renting a Garage
- Arming Your Buggy
- Cuprino Needed / Duty 8 Sponsorship
- Resupply the Watchtower
- Destroy the Bomb Caches
- Miracle Cure
- Starky’s Challenge
- Feltrite Crater
- Feltrite Sample
- Hijacked Well
- Deadly Delivery / Secret Delivery
- Liberate Captain Marshall
- Recover ID Drive
- Lost Research Drive
- Gaining Influence
- Foreman Jones / Mutant Expansion
- Gearhead Vault
- Price of Power / Starky’s Monarch
- Ark Equipment
- Assault the Authority Bridge
- Abandoned Distillery
- Assault Capital Prime
Where’s Juno? / Radio Tower Repair
- Acquire these missions from Rikter and Janus on your way to exiting the Outrigger Settlement for the first time.
- Return to the ATV and drive a short ways back up the road to another line of yellow barrier poles, then continue following the doted white map line on foot. Move into the building and continue down the steps ahead, then sneak up on the bandits who are patrolling in the next room and take them out.
- Move into the lower portion of this area first to pick up the items and collector cards, then move through the green-lit doorway on the wall directly behind the railing and take out the enemies in the distant bunker by using the wall as cover.
- Follow the path in front of you past two large drain pipes on either side and eliminate the enemy that approaches, then continue forward and make a right when you see the yellow road sign with a black arrow.
- Make your way uphill along the walkway and follow the path to the tall structure built into the cliff face, then enter the through the doorway at the base of it and use the hallway to reach the back of the area. Eliminate the enemies in the room to your left and inspect the corpse they were feeding off of to locate Juno.
- Move to the very back of this room and make a right, then enter the next doorway ahead to reach a new area and pick up the collector cards to the left before climbing the ladder in front of you.
- Approach the switch in front of you at the top of the ladder and flip it to repair the radio tower, then move down the nearby staircase and ride the zip-line back to an oil rig by the area’s entrance.
- Return to ground level and follow the dotted white line on your map back to the Outrigger Settlement, then speak with Rikter and Janus to end these missions and acquire the shotgun.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page