Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- After the cut scene, descend down the hole using your jetpack and move between the fire bursts below. When the Wigwump emerges, hover high above to the right and use the charging attack to smash into the monster’s head until it retreats.
- Hug the left wall as you descend to slip past the thorns, then hover high above the next area below to avoid the Wigwump passing through. Continue your descent and hover high above to the left when Wigwump emerges, then use the charging attack to smash into his head until he retreats.
- Hug the right wall to slip past the thorns, then land on the platform below and refill your ammo. Continue your descent and move back and forth to evade the thorns, then wait for the Wigwump to clear the thorns blocking your path below.
- Quickly weave through another field of thorns and try to avoid moving across the tunnels in the wall behind you to prevent Wigwump attacks, then continue your descent to activate a cut scene. Afterwards, continue steering between the thorns at a consistent speed by using the hover function as little as possible.
- When the Wigwump emerges overhead, continue gliding down through the thorns at a constant speeds to stay ahead of it. Upon reaching the floor below, smash through the glass to your right and wait for the floor to collapse beneath you.
- Refill your ammo in the new area and wait for the cut scene to activate. Afterwards, open fire on the Wigwump with a close-range powerful weapon like the Plasmabomb Launcher.
- If the Wigwump rears back to spit, jump or dash away from the direction that its mouth is pointing to avoid the lava. If the Wigwump dives under the lava, move to one of the far sides of the area to avoid its spewing of lava rocks.
- When the Wigwump leans over towards you, move to one of the far sides of the area to avoid the fire breath. If the Wigwump emerges from either the left or right side of the area in the distance, move towards it to avoid the fire breath.
- Continue evading the attacks by retreating from whatever area the Wigwump’s mouth is pointed towards and fire upon him relentlessly. Eliminate the rolling enemies that are deployed with melee combinations, then jump onto the glowing catapults and execute a charged attack while using the jetpack.
- Assault and evade Wigwump in this way until he falls forward, then use the Blitzer to weaken him even further. Repeat the previous attack strategy until the Wigwump is defeated, then jump the gap ahead to enter the next tunnel and complete the level.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page