Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- Enter the store and purchase a new weapon or upgrade, then exit the vendor and make your way across the orange bridge above to ride the rounded transport at the bottom. After the cut scene, move up the path ahead to refill your ammo to activate another cut scene.
- Afterwards, turn right and eliminate the approaching enemies with the Plasmabomb Launcher to enter the next room. Take out the flying minions with the Combuster and approach the console that rises ahead, then activate it with your vac and allow your teammate to move through the doorway that opens.
- When your teammate activates the other console to hold the door open, move through the tunnel ahead to refill your ammo and eliminate the waves of enemies in the next room with either the Blitzer or Combuster. Use your vac on the panel that rises nearby and wait for your teammate to slam attack the green console that appears ahead, then move through the doorway that opens and stand on one of the circular panels in front of you.
- Press the indicated button to make the platform ascend, then double-jump across the gap to the left when you reach the top and move up the pipe while shooting the enemies above. Refill your ammo and move onto the platform above, then use the Plasmabomb Launcher to take out the enemies on the ledge above and approach one of the consoles on the back wall.
- Use the vac on the consoles in unison with a teammate, then move up the metallic pathway that becomes available to reach the ledge above. Move forward and approach the upper edge of the platform, then fire the hookshot to swing across the attachment points on the right.
- When you connect to the group of spinning attachment points, rotate the control stick in the same direction that your character is moving to launch them onto the sliding pipe outside. Jump over the electrified obstacle, then leap to the next pipeline ahead on your left to make the transfer safely.
- Move back and forth across the pipe while jumping to avoid the next series of obstacles and electrified barriers ahead. Jump to the next pipeline ahead on your left to safely make the transfer, then slide around the loop and transfer again to a pipeline on the right.
- Push your character all the way over to one side and jump repeatedly to avoid the tiny obstacles that are scattered across that end of the pipe. Transfer to the next pipeline on the left, then jump over the series of electrified obstacles before landing on the ledge ahead.
- Refill your ammo and move forward, then eliminate the armored minions ahead with the Plasmabomb Launcher or Combuster and make your next available left. Follow the walkway above to refill your ammo and reach the circular platform to activate a cut scene.
- Afterwards, use the vac to deposit the Voltergeist into each of the nearby blue portals and cause the platform to ascend. Use the Arc Lasher to eliminate the scorpions and the Blitzer to take out the Bouncer Minions, then equip a powerful long-range weapon to destroy the last beetle enemy.
- When you reach the next floor above, move forward to step onto one of the circular panels and press the indicated button to ascend. After the cut scene, open fire with the Combuster and prepare for Commander Spog’s first attack.
- If Commander Spog fires his laser, double-jump over the beam when it comes your way. When Spog moves in close and hovers above, sprint out from underneath him to evade a slam attack.
- When Commander Spog emits red targeting icons across the floor, retreat away from them to avoid the robotic mines. Once the mines land, you can pick them up with your vac and fire them at the boss before they explode.
- Strike Commander Spog repeatedly with the mines he drops on you until the battle shifts over to a new area of the platform, then refill your ammo and continue the previous assault tactic. The boss will also occasionally send saw blades at you through the floor, so double jump to a safe section of the platform when you see them coming.
- Eliminate the Bouncer Minions that are deployed, then strike the boss repeatedly with the mines he drops on you until the battles shifts over to a new area of the platform. Refill your ammo and repeat the previous attack strategy until Commander Spog is defeated to activate a cut scene.
- Achievement / Trophy Unlocked: Spog 2.0 (Bronze): Defeat Commander Spog.
- Afterwards, move up the platform and cross the bridge. Step onto one of the circular panels ahead and press the indicated button to descend.
- When you reach the bottom, move upwards and collect the Hero Bolt on the right. Approach the glowing green console in the top left corner of the area and launch a teammate into a mortar attack to flip it over.
- Execute another mortar attack on the glowing green panel that appears on the opposite side of the area to open the door ahead and complete the level.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page