Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- Enter the store and purchase a new weapon or upgrade, then exit the vendor and cross the bridge. Fire the hookshot to swing across the attachment points ahead and land on the next ledge below, then move forward to activate a cut scene.
- Afterwards, you will be waterskiing across the lake and have the ability to shift your character from side-to-side across the screen. Collect the crates in the first area and hit a few of the ramps, then jump over the rows of spiked obstacles until King Sepiad emerges from the water behind you.
- When King Sepiad raises a tentacle high above, move away from it and wait for the impact. Jump over the tentacle when Sepiad swings it sideways at you and continue to avoid any follow-up swipes until the camera angle changes.
- When gameplay enters slow motion, press the indicated button to hookshot onto the nearby generator. Rotate the control stick to charge the generator so that when King Sepiad attacks, he will be electrocuted.
- Afterwards, ski between the electrical forcefields and hit the ramps. Bounce over the turtle and weave through another field of electrical forcefields, then jump to avoid King Sepiad’s tentacle swipes until he dives underwater.
- Watch for where King Sepiad positions himself while underwater, then sprint or jump away from that area to avoid his strike. When gameplay enters slow-motion, press the indicated button to hookshot onto the generator and rotate the control stick to electrocute King Sepiad.
- Afterwards, move around the forcefield and jump the two ramps. Jump over the spiked obstacles and weave through another field of forcefields, then evade King Sepiad’s attacks until gameplay enters slow-motion again.
- Press the indicated button to hookshot onto the generator and electrocute King Sepiad for the third time to defeat him. Collect the crates and move up the next ramp, then land on the dock ahead to activate a cut scene.
- Afterwards, move up the path towards the lighthouse to activate a cut scene. After the cut scene, sprint across the trail to your right and move vertically up the silver path.
- Use the vacs to activate the two consoles above in unison with a teammate, then continue forward and activate two more consoles. Make your way up the path as quickly as possible and activate two more consoles in unison with a teammate to reach the ledge above.
- After the forcefield bubble drops around you, double-jump back and forth to avoid King Sepiad’s tentacle. Use the Pyro Blaster to drive the smaller enemies that appear into the beam of light in the center of the platform.
- Continue pushing enemies into the center pit and avoiding King Sepiad’s tentacle until a platform rises on the left. Approach the wheel on this platform and press the indicated button to turn it.
- Once King Sepiad is knocked out and the forcefield disappears, approach the enormous creature and press the indicated button to open his mouth. Use the Pyro Blaster to guide one of the electrified enemies into King Sepiad’s open mouth, then continue pushing these minions down the boss’ throat until the forcefield re-appears.
- Repeat the process of pushing the enemies into the center pit until a platform rises on the right. Open fire on the tentacle King Sepiad’s using to cover up the wheel until he removes it.
- Approach the wheel and press the indicated button to turn it, then open King Sepiad’s mouth and use the Pyro Blaster to push the electrified enemies into it. Continue force-feeding electrified minions to Sepiad until he slumps over in defeat, then use the Plasamabomb Launcher to finish him off and complete the level.
- Achievement / Trophy Unlocked: Now That’s a Big Fish (Bronze): Defeat King Sepiad.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page