Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- Tether yourself to the nightlight and move forward over the raised middle of the platform above. After you are rotated around, press the indicated button and walk backwards to fire the device that unleashes the Guardian.
- After the cut scene, take control of one of the turrets that pop up on the Guardian’s back and use it to destroy the circles of white light on either side of the gate. Open fire on the individual blocks hanging across the gate and clear them away so that the Guardian can move forward.
- Take out the enemies flying towards you until the Guardian leaps from a crevice to cross a gap, then continue shooting the minions above and use teamwork to destroy the automated gun that emerges from the building ahead.
- Continue shooting the flying enemies that approach, then use teamwork to destroy the two automated guns on either side of the next gate ahead. Destroy the two white circles and the blocks hanging across the opening so that the Guardian can move forward, then eliminate the hovering minions above and take out the pair of automated guns on either side of the next gate with teamwork.
- Disable the gates security as you have before so that the Guardian can move forward, then eliminate the flying enemies until you are attacked by another Guardian. As the two Guardians wrestle, wait until the opposing robot opens a yellow port on it palm and fire into from the turret to cause damage.
- Open fire on the yellow port that opens on the opposing robot’s chest until he is defeated and the Guardian you’re riding can move forward. Take out the hovering enemies until the Guardian begins climbing up one of the towers, then turn the turret to the right and open fire into the yellow port on the opposing robot’s palm until he falls.
- Afterwards, shoot the next opposing robot in the yellow chest porthole that opens as he jumps towards you to destroy him. Eliminate the next opposing Gurdian by alternating between shooting the yellow palm porthole and shooting the yellow chest porthole.
- Ride the Guardian as he jumps across to the next tower, then relocates your character onto the ledge above to complete the level.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page