Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One Walkthrough
Table of Contents
Middle of Nowhere
- Press the indicated button to launch yourself onto the downhill trail, then get the hang of moving across the path as you slide towards the base of the mountain at high speeds. Move through the rows of crates to pick up the bolts, then either jump over or veer around the rows of spiked obstacles scattered around the next area of the trail ahead.
- Continue sliding downhill while avoiding damage, then slide into area at the bottom of the last incline to activate a cut scene. Afterwards, Eliminate the first group of smaller enemies with melee combinations and slams, then use the Blitzer to take out the Bouncer Minions and equip the Combuster to finish off the remaining waves.
- Attack the final enemy within the dome by jumping over their lasers swipes and byr entreating from their falling bomb assaults. Open fire with the Combuster on the armored minion and use teamwork to finally defeat him, then refill your ammo and continue up the path ahead.
- Follow the trail around to the right and step onto one of the nearby circular panels, then press to indicated button to launch yourself onto the path running downhill ahead. When you have control of your sliding character, jump over the gap that appears ahead and continue moving downhill.
- Jump over the next two gaps that suddenly appear in succession on the downhill trail, then collect the rows of crates after the adjustment in camera angles and continue ahead until the viewpoint returns to normal. When the camera swings around to face your character sliding down the mountain, shift yourself back and forth to evade the rolling snow balls that approach from behind .
- Continue picking up crates along the downhill trail until you transfer onto the sliding pipeline below. Evade the jets of fire by shifting your character back and forth between the middle of the pipe and the far right end of the pipe. This will shrink the amount of area on the pipe’s surface area that you need to be watching for obstacles and enemies.
- Transfer to the next line that approaches on the left, then move back and forth to slip between the jets of fire and jump across the gap ahead to land on the next section of the sliding pipeline. Jump sideways to the pipeline that’s on your right to complete the transfer safely, then weave around the jets of fire on the loop and make another transfer onto the next pipeline to the left.
- When you reach the base of the last section of sliding pipeline, refill your ammo and move forward onto the icy platform to activate a cut scene. Afterwards, jump across the row of platforms floating in the water and open fire on Groundpunder with the Warmonger.
- Watch the location of Groundpounder’s occasionally raised raised arms and legs. Retreat from the platforms that are beneath his reared-back limbs to avoid the slamming attacks, then equip the Plasmabomb Launcher when your first weapon is depleted to finish off the larger enemy.
- Move left across the platforms to reach the next area ahead after defeating the Groundpounder, then step onto one of the circular panels and press the indicated button to launch yourself onto the next ledge above. Refill your ammo and move forward, then use mortar attacks with a teammate or jumping strikes that pound the ground to eliminate the enemies with green consoles on their backs.
- Continue up the path and eliminate the smaller enemies you encounter with melee strikes, then approach the next wave of armored minions ahead and evade their attacks by double-jumping continuously from side-to-side across the area provided. Begin your assault on this wave by equipping the Warmonger and using its powerful ammo to eliminate a few of the minions right away.
- If the Warmonger runs out of ammo, switch to the Plasmabomb Launcher and use it to finish off any remaining enemies ahead. After the area is clear, move onto one of the circular panels that appears and press the indicated button to launch yourself onto the next downhill trail.
- Move downhill at a steady speed until the icicles above begin to fall, then watch theses pointed formations before they drop to predict what area of the trail they will impale below and guide your sliding character away from the danger ahead of time.
- When you reach the base of the downhill trail, move forward to collect the Hero Bolt on the right and jump over the edge above to land on a floating chunk of purple ice. Jump across the chunks of ice ahead to reach the next ledge and complete the level.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page