Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One Walkthrough
Table of Contents
Polar Ice Floes
- After the cut scene, open fire on the flamethrower minion with an unrelenting spray from your Combuster. Continue holding the trigger down even as you maneuver around the boss’ counter-attacks.
- Try to stay out of whatever area the armored minion is currently facing during a battle to avoid an unpredictable burst of flame from the gun. Once the enemy is unloading jets of fire towards the screen, jump over the flaming streams that he shifts back and forth across the area.
- When the armored minion discharges a cluster of yellow fire balls in your direction, wait for flames to nearly be touching you then sprint sideways and double jump to avoid danger. Refill your ammo and continue emptying your Combuster into the flamethrower minion until you have spent two full clips, then equip the Warmonger to finish the enemy off for good with a few shots well-placed shots.
- Continue forward to step onto the circular panel and press the indicated button to be launched across the gap, then move forward after you land and jump across the string of floating ice chunks in the water ahead. Eliminate the armored enemy to your left with the Combuster as you make your way across the ice chunks, then move onto the second to last floating platform in front of you so that the next minion ahead is in weapon’s range.
- Take out the armored enemy and jump to the next ledge ahead, then move forward and eliminate the numerous round of ground minion that appear by either equipping the Blitzer, the Arc Lasher or fighting with melee strikes. Destroy the remaining waves of flying enemies by utilizing either the Warmonger or the Combuster, then defeat the last large robotic minion in the area by staying on the move and firing consistently with the Plasmabomb Launcher.
- After the enemies are cleared out, move forward and jump onto the loose ice chunk past the upper edge of the current area to dislodge it. Glide across the water to the next ledge and collect the crates before moving onward, then jump onto another floating ice chunk ahead and dislodge it.
- Float up the water for a few seconds to reach the opposite ledge, then move forward when you dock and jump across the next series of snowy platforms ahead that lay past the edge of the area’s upper end. Jump onto the sheet of ice below and eliminate the first wave of smaller enemies with melee strikes, then equip the Warmonger and take out the two armored minions that drop down in the distance.
- Eliminate the next wave of flying enemies with sustained electrocutions from the Arc Lasher, then destroy another pair of the large armored minions in the distance with whatever ammo is left in the Warmonger.
- As the battle progresses, avoid falling through the ice below by keeping an eye on the fragile and cracking surface you stand on. Retreat to the solid area of ground on the right whenever the ice collapses by double-jumping or sprinting within a few seconds.
- Continue eliminating the alternating waves of enemies by using powerful weapons like the Critter Strike on the armored one in the distance and equip the Arc Lasher or Plasmabomb Launcher for the flying minions. After you have cleared out the remaining enemies, launch a teammate onto the next floating chunk of ice in the middle of the area ahead and fire the hookshot to the join him.
- Move forward across the platforms until you can jump to the next sheet of ice below, then use Arc Lashers and Plasmabomb Launchers to fend off the flying enemies. Take out the armored enemies that appear in the distance by equipping either the Warmonger, the Critter Strike or the Frost Cannon.
- After all of the aforementioned guns are depleted on ammo, refill your supply on the nearby green pad and continue the assault by using the most powerful weapons first. Continue fending off the alternating attacks from ground and flying enemies until your primary weapons are empty again.
- Equip the Combuster with Mr. Zurkon to increase the amount of bullets you fire at once especially when using teamwork. Finish off the remaining enemies and double-jump onto the floating platform that surfaces ahead, then continue forward to reach the large area of ice and move upwards.
- Collect the Hero Bolt on the right and continue forward to activate a cut scene. Use the Critter Strike and the Warmonger until they are depleted to attack the flamethrower minion that appears ahead. Jump back and forth around the area constantly to avoid damage but watch the ice to make sure its not breaking.
- Refill your ammo and finish off the flamethrower minion, then continue forward and jump the next gap. Approach the edge of the area ahead and refill your ammo, then jump onto the square block of ice in the water above to activate a cut scene.
- Afterwards, ride the block of ice along the waterway ahead and use the Plasmabomb launcher to take out the flying enemies or the cylinders that dispatch them. When you reach the next large ice sheet above, jump across to it and sprint forward to avoid the collapsing ground behind you.
- Continue forward onto the last area ahead to activate a cut scene. Afterwards, move in an evasive jumping circle around the Grungoth’s that drop down to evade them and fire the Critter Strike at close-range to clear the area quickly.
- Launch a teammate across the gap ahead, then fire the hookshot and join him on the other side to complete the level.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page