Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One Walkthrough
Table of Contents
Oustide Receiving Station
- Move forward through the tunnel ahead and collect the various items, then exit out the other end to activate a cut scene. Afterwards, enter the store and purchase the Arc Lasher.
- Exit the store move upwards to jump across the two gaps ahead, then smash the crates on the larger-sized platform and make your way across the next gap to the right. Jump the gap to reach the ledge above, then move up the road to activate a cut scene.
- Afterwards, continue up the path and eliminate the wave of enemies that drops down from above. When the area is clear, make your way up to the next ledge and use a vac to suck in a member of your team. Launch the teammate to the platform across from you and use the hookshot to clear the gap yourself, then move forward and refill your ammo.
- Move up to the edge of the platform above and use your vac to launch a member of your team across the gap, then fire your hookshot to join them. Make your way up the path and eliminate the wave of minions that appears, then continue forward and approach the two large enemies on the last platform.
- Use a double-team assault with the use of long-range weapons on each of the large enemies until they are defeated. You can take cover behind the barricades on either side of the platform’s entrance point.
- After the larger enemies are defeated, move across the platform and use your vac on the console by the edge. Use the hookshot on the access points that drop down on the right to launch yourself onto the level above, then smash the crates and refill your ammo.
- At this juncture, you will be unable to activate the floor panels nearby until you have vacuumed up the required number of critters. For now, move to the top of the area and jump the gap.
- Make your way up the path and collect the Hero Bolt, then approach the console ahead and use the vac to activate it. Use your hookshot on the spinning access points that drop down to swing around in a continuous circle, then rotate your control stick in the same direction your character is moving to launch him to the next ledge.
- Jump from the spinning hookshot cable to land on the next ledge below, then continue forward up the path. Avoid the crumbling floor and explosive crates to reach the island of solid ground, then continue up the path to activate a cut scene.
- Afterwards, use a long-range weapon to keep the Pyromites at bay and double team your attack on the larger mechanical enemy near the edge above. Refill your ammo and approach the edge of the area in the upper left corner, then use your vac to launch a teammate across the gap and fire the hookshot to join them.
- Continue upwards until you reach the metallic-plated wall, then use the vac to launch a member of your team into the dried floating on the left. Move vertically up the metallic wall and take a right, then open fire on the enemy below while staying on the move to avoid his return attack.
- After the enemy is defeated, jump down to the grassy ground below and move to the right edge of the area. Use your hookshot to swing yourself and your team between the access points above, then land on the next ledge below and move across the volcanic area without disturbing the exploding crates.
- Suck up any of the critter you see and continue up the path to activate a cut scene. Afterwards, the environment’s gravity will be much lower so move towards the checkpoint marker and take advantage by clearing the gap ahead with a floating double-jump. Move right and double jump to the next ledge above, then refill your ammo and clear the gap ahead.
- Double-jump onto the platform above, then continue launching your self across the floating platform to the right until you activate the cut scene. Afterwards, defeat the Gravity Minion by double-teaming him with long-range weapons and continuously moving side-to-side across the platform to avoid the incoming boulders that are thrown. To most effectively dodge this attack, jump back and forth, while firing, across the screen in wide arcs so that you reach the opposite side in two leaps.
- After you defeat the Gravity Minion, wait for the surface you’re on to descend completely before jumping to the next platform ahead. Continue moving between the platforms above and use the vac on any critters you encounter, then make your way up the pathway ahead to complete the level.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page