Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- Move backwards down the path and smash all the boxes you find until you reach the edge of the path, then turn around and return to the store to enter it. Purchase a new weapon if possible and exit the store, then move up towards the edge of the area above and fire the hookshot to latch onto the spinning access points.
- Rotate the control stick in the same direction as the spinning hookshot points to launch your character safely onto the ledge above. Move up the path ahead and eliminate the minions with double-team firepower, then continue forward to smash the boxes and vacuum up the critters.
- Fire your hookshot into the spinning access points above, then rotate the control stick to launch yourself to the next platform. Use mortar attacks to eliminate the Blade Minions and approach the edge of the area above, then fire your hookshot into the access point across from you and wait until a propeller emerges from it.
- Ride the flying hookshot point to the next location and vacuum up the nearby critters after you are dropped back to the ground. Step onto one of the circular panels and press the indicated button to launch yourself onto the sprinted platform.
- Bounce across the series of spring platforms above to your right by making the transfer at the height of each ascent and using a double jump, then land on the large circular platform at the top to activate a cut scene. Afterwards, use your vac to pick up Voltergeist and aim him towards the glowing blue portal on the left.
- Launch Voltergeist into the blue portal and cross the bridge that appears above, then refill your ammo to activate a cut scene. Afterwards, move to the edge of the area above and fire the hookshot to swing across the gap.
- Staying at a distance, use double-team firepowers to take out the Gravoid and continue along the path. Use the vac to launch a teammate across to the next ledge and fire the hookshot to join them, then swing across the gap above and use teamwork to defeat the enemies that descend around you.
- Hookshot across the ledge ahead and eliminate another wave of enemies, then approach the rock wall to the left and use your vac to launch a teammate onto the ledge above. Fire the hookshot to reach the ledge above as well, then refill your ammo and move to the left edge of the area.
- Use the vac to launch a teammate across the gap and fire the hookshot to join them, then continue up the path and smash the crates. Move right and use the hookshot to reach the next platform ahead, then eliminate another wave of enemies and approach the console in the top right corner of the area.
- Utilize your vac to activate the console, then fire the hookshot at the access points that drop down to launch yourself onto the ledge above. Eliminate the surrounding enemies before the ground beneath you crumbles away, then jump across the gap above and refill your ammo.
- Move to the edge above and fire the hookshot to attach yourself to the spinning access points, then rotate the control stick in a likewise direction to launch the characters on the ledge ahead. Avoid bumping into the exploding boxes and smash through the crates around you, then take the left path at the fork ahead and use the vac on the console near the edge to raise the blue portal.
- Use the vac to secure Voltergeist and send him into the blue portal, then fire your hookshot into the access points that drop down to launch yourself onto the ledge above. Move up the path ahead to encounter a wave of minions, then defeat them by moving from side-to-side across the platform while firing up them with a long-range weapon.
- After the first wave is cleared, move up the walkway and use teamwork to eliminate the remaining larger enemies. Double-jump back and forth behind the barricades in front of you to evade the return fire.
- Use the vacuum to activate the console in the top left corner of the area, then eliminate the enemy who comes towards you on the moving platform ahead. Jump onto the platform and use the vac to secure Voltergesit, then return to the previous area and deposit him in the blue portal on the right.
- Cross the bridge that extends to smash the crates, vacuum critters and refill your ammo, then approach the upper edge of the platform and fire the hookshot to swing between the series of accents points above. When you land on the next ledge, move upwards and eliminate the wave of enemies that appears.
- When the area is clear, step onto one of the circular panels nearby and press the indicated button to launch yourself onto the next ledge above. Move around the area to smash crates, collect Hero Bolts and vacuum up critters, then approach the upper end and fire the hookshot to zipline down to the next ledge.
- Move around to the last platform above and eliminate the wave of smaller enemies, then refill your ammo before taking out the remaining larger minions with teamwork to activate a cut scene. Afterwards, defeat the Gravoid by repeatedly firing a long-range weapon while staying on the move to anticipate the enemy’s attacks.
- When the red targeting symbols appear on the floor, the Gravoid will launch rockets that will explode in these marked areas. To avoid this attack, move around in various directions and double jump to safety should the floor you’re standing on become targeted.
- Continuously use teamwork to fire upon the Gravoid while evading his rocket attacks until he is defeated to activate a cut scene. Afterwards, approach the consoles above with a teammate and use the vas on them in unison to bring the ledge ahead in closer.
- Double-jump onto the next ledge above and move up the pathway ahead, then stand on one of the circular panels in front of you and press the indicated button. Rotate the control stick in the suggested direction to fire the cannon and launch yourself into the next area to complete the level.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page