Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- Collect the surrounding items and critters, then approach the edge of the area above and jump to the nearest moving platform when it crosses in front of you. Double-jump across the series of moving platform ahead until you reach the last one, then use the Glob Lobber to lower the ledge nearby.
- Jump onto the next platform when you have made it descend completely and use it to reach the volcanic area above. Eliminate the enemies that appear and move left, then use the vacuum on the harpoon to pull the ledge ahead in closer.
- Jump onto the next area ahead and move up the ledges to the right, then refill your ammo and ascend onto the peak of the mountain to fight off another wave of enemies. Afterwards fire the hookshot into the access points that descend to launch yourself onto the ledge above, then sprint upward before the ground crumbles and eliminate the enemies in your path.
- Use the vac to launch a teammate across the gap above, then fire the hookshot to join him and refill your ammo. Move to the right edge of the area and jump to one of the platforms ascending in front of you, then continue moving between the rising platforms until you can double-jump onto the next ledge.
- Eliminate the enemies and use your vac on the harpoon above to pull the next ledge ahead in closer, then continue forward and eliminate the attacking droids with a long-range weapon. Double-jump onto the ledge above and use teamwork to eliminate the remaining larger enemies, then move to the right edge and utilize the vac in launching a teammate across the gap.
- Fire the hookshot to cross the gap as well, then quickly jump across the series of ascending platforms to reach the next ledge. Move along the path use the hookshot to reach the next ledge above, then cross the volcanic area ahead while firing at the surrounding enemies and avoiding the exploding crates.
- Try to stay moving at all times to reach the opposite end of the area before the ground crumbles, then clear out the rest of the enemies and use the hookshot to launch yourself upwards. After you land, continue forward around the path and eliminate the enemies as you make your way towards solid ground ahead.
- Use the Glob Lobber to lower the platform in front of you and move onto it, then lower the next platform and jump the gap ahead. Double-jump onto the ledge above and continue down the path to activate a cut scene.
- Afterwards, move upwards and jump onto the next platform when it comes towards you. Continue double-jumping across the moving platforms whenever they approach each other until you land on the next ledge ahead, then refill your ammo and hookshot the access point on the right.
- Swing between the series of access points until you are attached to the group of spinning ones, then rotate the control stick in the same direction that your character is moving to launch him through the air. Fire the hookshot as you approach the next series of spinning access points, then rotate the controller again to launch yourself onto the ledge ahead and activate a cut scene.
- Afterwards, jump onto the platform ahead as it rises beneath you and jump across the next gap when you are above the platform beside you. Continue moving in this pattern across the rising and falling platforms until you reach the next ledge, then move up the path and refill your ammo.
- Move right and sprint across the crumbling ground, then jump to the next platform to begin your boss fight with Octomoth.
- As the battle begins, various tiles on the platform will turn green to indicate that Octomoth’s tentacles will soon erupt from underneath these marked areas. When this occurs, sprint or jump to a patch of safely-colored tiling and use one of your weapons to attack the protruding tentacles.
- After all of the tentacles have been put down, open fire on Octomoth’s enormous head and continue the attack until he raises his tentacles up again. Repeat the previous tactic to disable the tentacles and open fire on the head again, then repeat this process until Octomoth is defeated.
- Achievemenet / Trophy Unlocked: Anyone for Sushi? (Bronze): Defeat the Octomoth.
- Grapple across the gap to your right to activate a cut scene. Afterwards, fire the hookshot onto the next access point ahead and ride it over to the next area below.
- After you are returned to the ground, approach the sign suspended by a rope at the top of the area and fire upon it with the Glob Lobber until the bridge drops. Cross the bridge above, then continue along the path and activate a cut scene to complete the level.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page