Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- After the cut scene, move up the path to refill your ammo and double-jump across the gap slightly to the left to activate another cut scene. Afterwards, eliminate the Dreadgrubs on the next ledge above before double-jumping over to it.
- Move up the path and eliminate the wave of enemies that drops down, then continue forward and jump onto the inclined section of the trail ahead. Eliminate the enemies rolling towards you on the right with melee attacks, then move down the incline and jump onto the rounded stone platform above.
- Make your way onto the next section of road ahead, then move left down the incline and jump on top of the ledge at the bottom to activate a cut scene. Afterwards, jump on one of the glowing spring platforms to launch yourself onto the rock above.
- Move right to face off against the large beetle enemy and double-jump straight up to avoid the creature when it charges. Execute a slam attack when the large beetle enemy is on its back to eliminate it, then continue down the path and use the vac to launch a teammate across the next gap ahead.
- Fire the hookshot to cross the gap as well, then eliminate the enemies rolling towards you and drop to ground below on your right. Move to the gap on the right and use the vac to fire a teammate across it, then use the hookshot to join them.
- Use teamwork and powerful weaponry at close-range on the large beetle enemy ahead to destroy it before it’s within attacking distance. Afterwards, continue forward and double-jump across the next gap to the left.
- Move down the ledges to the left to activate a cut scene. Afterwards, continue downward to the ground below while firing a long-range weapon repeatedly to destroy the proton turret.
- Refill your ammo and jump onto the ledge at the very back of the area, then approach the tunnel above to activate a cut scene. Afterwards, enter the tunnel to acquire the Quakehammer gadget and approach the red X ahead.
- Use the Quakehammer on the red X to blast through the wall ahead, then continue upward and jump onto one of the spring platforms in front of you to bounce across the gap. Move left and jump up onto the next ledge, then use a powerful close-range weapon to destroy the proton turret and any surrounding enemies.
- Refill your ammo and step onto one of the circular panels nearby, then press the indicated button to launch yourself across the gap and eliminate the large beetle enemy. Step onto the circular panel nearby and press the indicated button to launch yourself onto the sliding vine.
- After you drop off of the sliding vine, refill your ammo and move upward to jump across the next gap on the left. Continue jumping down the platforms to reach the ground below, then move forward to activate a cut scene.
- Afterwards, eliminate the first wave of enemies with melee attacks and the second wave of enemies with long-range weapons. Take down the third wave of large armored enemies with powerful close-range weapons and teamwork, then finish off the last large hovering enemy with close-range weapons as well.
- Refill your ammo and move upward to approach the edge of the area, then use the vac to launch a teammate across the next gap ahead and fire the hookshot to join them. Jump onto the ledge above and eliminate the proton turrets with close-range weapons, then step onto one of the circular panels that appears and press the indicated button to launch yourself across the gap.
- Move up the ledges above to the right and enter the tunnel, then use the Quakehammer on the red X ahead to blast through the wall. Continue down the series of ledges ahead to reach the ground below and complete the level.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page