Rayman Origins Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- SNORING TREE PROLOGUE
- JIBBERISH JUNGLE
- DESERT OF DIJIRIDOOS
- GOURMAND LAND
- SEA OF SERENDIPITY
- MYSTICAL PIQUE
- TICKLISH TEMPLES
- GRUMBLING GROTTOS
- LUSCIOUS LAKES
- ANGSTY ABYSS
- MOODY CLOUDS
Shooting Me Softly
- Jump across the gap and ledges ahead to reach the mosquito, then hop on it’s back to hitch a ride and push yourself forward through the air. Collect the strings of lums and use the fire button to take out the yellow birds that drop down or swarm at you as a group.
- Stay against the left side of the screen to buy yourself as much time as possible to both anticipate and eliminate these enemies as they appear.
- Fly through the moving columns with spiked birds attached to them as soon as the first one opens up, then continue moving beneath the each of the logs as they ascend in front of you to avoid being crushed.
- Open fire on the valve beneath the next electrified wire to deactivate the jet streams, then continue forward and eliminate the bird enemies. Drop beneath the fan blowing down into the ground from behind an electrified wire, then push yourself as low and as far to the right as possible against the wind.
- Open fire on the drum so that the blast ricochet upwards and strike the valve to deactivate the fan, then continue forward and avoid being crushed between the next series of columns by waiting for them to close before pushing ahead.
- Pass beneath the line of fans ahead whenever there is a pause in their activation and eliminate the groups of small birds that get in your way, then fly through the next tunnel and maneuver around the spiked enemies without taking a hit.
- Shoot the wooden smiley face ahead to push away the bats, then continue forward and utilize this same tactic repeatedly to safely navigate through the cave. Eliminate the bird enemies that cross your path while collecting lums and stay within the moving circular forcefields as you fly forward, then exit the cave.
- Evade the floating mines by inhaling them and then firing them back out as projectile weapons for clearing the path ahead. After you drop down over the water, shoot out the columns of ice and frozen green blocks ahead to clear a path.
- Maneuver through the tunnel ahead without coming in contact with spiked orange slices, then use rapid fire to push away the orange blocking the exit and continue forward. Drop down and use your weapon to dislodge another orange, then fly through the opening and over the next row of spikes.
- Drop down into the next opening and dislodge the orange in front of you, then blast through the frozen blocks and enter the tunnel ahead. Use the boosting ability to accelerate as often as possible so that you avoid being crushed by the ceiling and floor closing together at a rapid speed.
- Exit the ice cave and land the moskito by the flag on the next ledge to dismount him, then enter the door ahead and break open the cage to complete the level.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page