Rayman Origins Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- SNORING TREE PROLOGUE
- JIBBERISH JUNGLE
- DESERT OF DIJIRIDOOS
- GOURMAND LAND
- SEA OF SERENDIPITY
- MYSTICAL PIQUE
- TICKLISH TEMPLES
- GRUMBLING GROTTOS
- LUSCIOUS LAKES
- ANGSTY ABYSS
- MOODY CLOUDS
Aim for the Eel
- Jump the gap ahead and approach the moskito to hitch a ride, then fly forward and take out the groups of bird enemies. Stay close to the top of the screen during this time to avoid the jets of fire erupting from below.
- Duck beneath the jet of fire shooting down from above and take out the devil enemy, then continue forward to evade more flames and eliminate more birds. Destroy the row of four sacks hanging from an overhead pipe and collect the lums, then continue maneuvering between the jets of fire while shooting down bird enemies.
- To effectively pass through this area, hang back against the left side of the screen to plan a safe route through the jets of fire ahead and fire non-stop to ensure that flying enemies are cleared from your path.
- After you fly into the background, continue heading forward and taking out the groups of approaching enemies. When a geyser of lava erupts in front of you, hang back for as long as possible until it disappears before pushing forward again.
- Fly above the glowing coil and take out the devil enemies below, then continue forward into the tunnel and eliminate the birds that drop down from above. Continue maneuvering around the ledges as you make your way through the tunnel and avoid the fork that flies at you after the laser beam is tripped.
- Shoot through the block of ice on the ledge ahead and continue forward, then boost through the vertical laser beam to dodge the cutlery that’s ejected and continue changing speeds to evade the randomly falling chunks of ice.
- Move through the openings in the glowing coils when they begin to pull apart and eliminate group of bird enemies that appears, then navigate through the rising volley of fireballs and approach the large pot of magma ahead.
- Open fire on the chili pepper enemy that rises from the magma until he is defeated, then continue flying forward and enter the tunnel ahead. Exit the tunnel to reach an ocean setting and collect the looms ahead, then continue flying forward until the large eel enemy emerges from below.
- Hang back to the left and wait for the eel to pass beneath you, then quickly fly to center screen and open fire on the creature’s tail when it launches into a backflip upon reaching the opposite side. If you move fast enough, you should be able to hit the eel’s weak spot and move underneath it’s diving attack.
- Stay in close pursuit behind the eel after it executes a backflip and fire upon its tail repeatedly until only one section of the creature remains, then dodge the disembodied head when it leaps from the water and destroy it for good.
- Land the moskito near the flag on the next ledge ahead to dismount from it and move forward, then break open the cage to complete the level.
- Achievement / Trophy Unlocked: Blue Baron! (Silver): Beat the Giant Eel within 60 Seconds in ‘Aim for the Eel.’
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page