Rayman Origins Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- SNORING TREE PROLOGUE
- JIBBERISH JUNGLE
- DESERT OF DIJIRIDOOS
- GOURMAND LAND
- SEA OF SERENDIPITY
- MYSTICAL PIQUE
- TICKLISH TEMPLES
- GRUMBLING GROTTOS
- LUSCIOUS LAKES
- ANGSTY ABYSS
- MOODY CLOUDS
SEA OF SERENDIPITY
Port O’ Panic
- Clear the two gaps ahead and jump onto the teetering platform in front of you, then tilt it down to the right and run towards the left end. Jump onto the ledge to the left and eliminate the enemy, then climb up the two ledges in front of you and enter the secret door.
- Grab the lower rope hanging across the gap and slide forward along it, then jump into the geyser and use it to launch yourself onto the next rope above. Ride the line to the left and break open the cage to exit this room, then drop back down the two ledges below and jump the gap ahead.
- Jump to the next gap across from you and eliminate the enemy, then move across the burning wooden column and take out another parasitic creature below. Move onto the small mast platform across the gap and jump to the next one ahead, then glide down onto the far ledge and eliminate the enemy.
- Enter the door ahead to activate a cut scene, then begin pursuing the imprisoned nymph by jumping across the platforms and over the flames while the cage travels through the water beneath you.
- Move through the next door ahead, then continue forward at a hesitant pace so that you can track and evade the incoming cannon-fire from the ship in the background.
- Jump the gap created by the cannon-fire and continue forward, then move behind cover to avoid the next explosion and clear the gap created in front of you. Vault over the two wooden sections of floor after they are destroyed by cannon-fire, then make your way forward and enter the next door.
- Clear the gap and eliminate the enemy, then grab the rope above and slide forward. Glide to the next ledge below and cross the gaps ahead, then jump to the sinking platform that’s on fire.
- Jump to the next sinking platform and use it to move onto the ledge below, then continue pursuing the caged nymph and clear the gap ahead to land on the teetering platform.
- Move to the left side of the platform to tilt it completely and wait for the nymph to pass under you to the right, then jump over the opposite end of the platform and stomp down to break open the cage.
- Achievement / Trophy Unlocked: Merm-Aid! (Bronze): Annetta Fish, the Ocean Nymph is Free!
- After the cut scene, drop into the water and use your new swimming ability to dive through the opening in the bottom right corner. Boost ahead through the large school of fish until you reach the other side, then evade the first pink puffer while continuing to swim forward.
- Before reaching the second pink puffer ahead, sink down through the opening in the ground by shrinking your size and enter the door to the right.
- Boost through the large school of fish to locate and eliminate all of the red enemies hidden in the area, then break open the cage to exit this room and swim back up through the opening above.
- Continue forward between the pink puffers and collect the lums in the various crevices ahead, then navigate between the jellyfish enemies and additional puffers scattered throughout.
- Enter the lower tunnel ahead and continue forward, then rise up through the narrow opening against the left wall above to evade the next wave of puffers.
- Move through the next door ahead, then eliminate the enemy in front of you and drop into the water. Swim forward beneath the bombs and jump up on the rightmost creature to reach the opposite ledge.
- Stomp on the left end of the wooden platform to launch the explosive into the remaining enemies, then break open the cage to complete the level.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page