Rayman Origins Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- SNORING TREE PROLOGUE
- JIBBERISH JUNGLE
- DESERT OF DIJIRIDOOS
- GOURMAND LAND
- SEA OF SERENDIPITY
- MYSTICAL PIQUE
- TICKLISH TEMPLES
- GRUMBLING GROTTOS
- LUSCIOUS LAKES
- ANGSTY ABYSS
- MOODY CLOUDS
Fire When Wetty
- Drop over the ledge ahead to hitch a ride with the moskito, then fly down into the water and move forward. Take out the fish enemies with the fire button and remove the tentacles from your path by shooting into their vulnerable bases.
- Shoot directly into the body of the crab blocking the next opening to remove him from your path, then continue forward and eliminate more fish, crabs and tentacles with rapid fire. When you enter the enclosed tunnels, stay close to the middle of the shaft to avoid the spikes protruding from the floor and ceiling.
- Move forward until you reach open water, then eliminate the swarms of jellyfish and other enemies that come your way. Continue ascending as you take out the clusters of fish until you reach the surface, then jump upwards out of the water and proceed to fly above it.
- Take out the bird enemies and stay high enough above the water to avoid the giant eel, then eliminate another wave of enemies and collect the potion ahead.
- Dive down beneath the next rock formation so that you are low enough to avoid the giant eel that slithers above, then continue forward and ascend slightly to pass above another giant eel moving along the ground.
- Stay between the two giant eels as you navigate ahead and eliminate fish enemies, then stall your forward movement when the creatures curl back around so that you remain untouched inside the circle they create.
- Continue forward through the underwater tunnel while being sandwiched by the pair of eels, then ascend out of the water and back into the air.
- Dive back into the water with the eels surrounding you from above and below, then turn right when you reach the ground and enter the opening in the wall ahead to finally escape the giant creatures.
- Continue forward and ascend out of the water again, then land by the flag to dismount the mosquito and break open the cage to complete the level.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page