Rayman Origins Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- SNORING TREE PROLOGUE
- JIBBERISH JUNGLE
- DESERT OF DIJIRIDOOS
- GOURMAND LAND
- SEA OF SERENDIPITY
- MYSTICAL PIQUE
- TICKLISH TEMPLES
- GRUMBLING GROTTOS
- LUSCIOUS LAKES
- ANGSTY ABYSS
- MOODY CLOUDS
Up and Down
- Strike the plant near the ledge to trigger the appearance of the bouncy blue flower below, then stomp down on it to launch yourself onto the uppermost small flower platform. Jump to hit the plant on the ceiling directly above you, thus triggering the appearance of two more landings on either side of the column ahead.
- Strike the second green plant hanging above to call upon another small platform assist, then use it to vault over the black spiked enemy ahead and bounce off the blue flower. Land on the column above and smash through the wooden wall, then stomp on the blue flower below the ledge to launch onto the uppermost rock landing.
- Drop to the floor below and smash through the wooden wall on the right , then stomp on the blue flower in the gap ahead to launch upwards into the opening above. Bounce back and forth between the walls of the shaft, then land on the left ledge to collect a medallion.
- Fall back through the shaft beside you without suffering a scratch by jumping out over the opening and executing a downward stomp maneuver into the ground below. Enter the next door and strike the green plant above to release the blue flower below, then launch upward off that same blue flower and jump from the wall covered in foliage above to another piece of bouncy vegetation on the left.
- Bounce off the blue flower to glide over a spiked enemy resting on the column ahead, then land on the ledge beneath him before moving down the shifting platforms below to the right. Once you reach the next ledge below, collect the potion and enter the door in front of you.
- Stomp onto the glowing blue flower ahead to launch yourself through the opening in the ceiling, then jump between the walls to reach the ledge above on the right and enter the secret nearby door. Smash through the wooden structure below to eliminate the enemies in the room, then break open the cage to exit the room.
- Drop back through the nearby opening and land on the next ledge below, then jump across the gaps ahead and enter the shaft above to bounce between the walls. Land on the ledge above and continue forward, then break open the blue sack below and jump across the gap in front of you when the column ahead pulls apart.
- Glide over the supposed break in the middle column and strike the plant above to land on another small flower platform that emerges from below, then float down through the next column ahead when it pulls apart and land on another small flower platform.
- Strike the plant attached to the column above to extend a small landing across the gap in front of you, then jump over to it as a means of now clearing the ledge that occupies the next two spiked enemies below. Activate the plant above these two creatures to reveal another flower platform that extends from the ceiling and stops just above the surface of the water.
- Move onto the circular landing that’s hanging down from the office’s magic ceiling plant, then jump across the gap ahead and land on the platform he built in the shape of a flower. Drop into the water below and swim forward beneath the small platform to reach the opposite wall, then jump back and forth into the shaft above to exit the cave through an opening we’ll never find again.
- Drop onto the section of ground you were looking for in the bottom right corner of the area, then open the door attached to it and jump successfully across the series of gaps in the next room by taking out the occupants of the grassy columns in between them without having to stop the race.
- Bounce yourself upward off the head of the last thug in the row, then glide above the two floating red eyes with spikes around them and collect a medallion before landing on the next ledge past a waterfall in the distance.
- Move into the cave entrance ahead to break open the various blue and yellow sacks, then jump onto the large mushroom by the edge of the next gap to launch into the background of the level. Use the bouncy flowers and wall-running ability to collect all the lums in this room, then jump onto the other magic mushroom available in this cave to return the foreground and enter the next door ahead.
- Move forward into the new area and collect the potion above, then strike the green plant in front of you to release a flower platform out across the next gap. Jump onto the small platform when it moves toward you and vault over the red spiked enemy ahead, then bounce left off both blue plants in the room to grab the side of the wall above.
- Grab the arm of the flying creature to your right and swing yourself backwards towards the secret room above, then kick off the far wall to bounce forward onto the ledge and enter the nearby door. Jump onto the moskito in front of you and fly it across the next gap, then immediately utilize the insect’s weaponry to clear the route of the rockets, stone columns and armed enemies blocking my path.
- Shoot at the enemy against the opposite wall ahead inside the first cave you fly into, then fly downward through the wooden floor he’s standing on before continuing forward into the next open area.
- Stay back against the left wall to easily dodge the incoming rockets and other projectiles being sent in your direction from the hideout ahead. Fly the moskito above the ruins and wait for the first pause in the battle, then descend slowly in front of the enemy structure and begin spraying every corner of it with gunfire until you eventually land.
- Break open the cage to exit this room, then glide back down into the area below and use the swinging arms of those friendly flying creatures to reach that ledge on the far wall. Once you do, enter the next room through the adjacent door and jump forward across the gap ahead to stomp on the enemy sleeping atop the small platform below.
- Afterwards, make quick work of the remaining threats by jumping between the occupied platforms in area and landing on top of each enemy’s head. When the room has been cleared of the opposition, break open the cage to complete the level.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page