Rayman Origins Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- SNORING TREE PROLOGUE
- JIBBERISH JUNGLE
- DESERT OF DIJIRIDOOS
- GOURMAND LAND
- SEA OF SERENDIPITY
- MYSTICAL PIQUE
- TICKLISH TEMPLES
- GRUMBLING GROTTOS
- LUSCIOUS LAKES
- ANGSTY ABYSS
- MOODY CLOUDS
Don’t Shoot the DJ
- Jump across the two gaps ahead and hitch a ride on the moskito by the flag, then fly forward and take out the lines of yellow birds while staying towards the middle of the screen.
- When you see the purple caterpillars, press yourself against the left side of the screen to better anticipate their movements and navigate around them.
- Enter the chain of forcefields ahead and use them to maneuver through the bat swarm while continuing to fire upon incoming birds, then fly through the next open area to eliminate more enemies and enter the tunnel ahead.
- Continue taking out the enemies until you exit the tunnel, then press yourself against the left side of the screen to better maneuver around the caterpillars ahead.
- Enter the next chain of small forcefields and move through them to shoot the smiley face ahead, then rise above the red caterpillar that approaches from behind and exit into the area in front of you.
- Take out the remaining enemies ahead and land the moskito by the flag below, then enter the door in front of you and break open the cage to complete the level.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page