Rayman Origins Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- SNORING TREE PROLOGUE
- JIBBERISH JUNGLE
- DESERT OF DIJIRIDOOS
- GOURMAND LAND
- SEA OF SERENDIPITY
- MYSTICAL PIQUE
- TICKLISH TEMPLES
- GRUMBLING GROTTOS
- LUSCIOUS LAKES
- ANGSTY ABYSS
- MOODY CLOUDS
- Move forward and smash through the wooden floor to bounce upward, then eliminate the bird below and continue ahead. Pass through the electrical obstacle when it shrinks and bounce off the wall ahead as the wire above deactivates, then jump from the cable to land on the nearby ledge and eliminate the enemies.
- Bounce from the previous electrical wire to the wall above and launch yourself onto the ledge, then collect the medallion and drop back down to the previous area. Make your way forward and wait for the two yellow birds on the drum to separate, then bounce over them and smash through the wooden wall ahead.
- Jump between the walls of the shaft above as each electrical obstacle shrinks, then land on the ledge to the right and continue forward down the line of drums. Continue to the opposite side of the area and enter the secret door, then jump over the enemy in the next room and smash through the wooden wall ahead.
- Enter the portal overhead to take out the bird enemy and smash through the wooden panel on the left, then jump off the wall in front of you and land on the ledge above. Take out another bird and smash through the wooden wall on the right to eliminate another enemy, then enter the portal above and clear out the remaining threats.
- Smash through the wall on the left and break open the cage above to exit the room, then head back to the left and make your way up the moving platforms above by jumping off the surrounding electrical wires when they are clear of shock waves.
- Land on the ledge to the right and open the next door ahead, then move forward and jump across the two small platforms to glide into the medallion across from you. Drop onto the line of drums below and bounce forward without touching the spiked birds above, then stomp down on the last bongo to launch yourself upward between the electrical wires.
- Bounce between the electrical wires without touching the shockwaves and land on the ledge to the right, then drop over the ledge ahead and break open the sack. Smash through the wooden wall to the right and take out the two nearby birds, then glide across the the gap ahead and push in the valve to clear the path below you.
- Land on the toucan’s beak and drop onto the drums below, then bounce across them to the wall and move to the ledge below on the right. Enter the secret door and bounce across the various drums to eliminate all the birds in the area, then break open the cage to exit the room.
- Jump between the drum and wall above to reach the top of the instrument, then stomp down to launch yourself upward without touching the shockwaves in the wires. Continue up the cables when the coast is clear to reach the ledge on the right, then move forward to open the door ahead.
- Move forward onto the wire and jump over the shockwaves as they come, then eliminate the bird above and glide ahead to the next ledge below the yellow spiked birds. Make your way across the gap and bounce forward along the drums, then stomp down on the last one to reach the ledge above and move to the right.
- Jump across the ledges and wires without being shocked, then pick up the medallion above and land in front of the next door. Enter the room ahead and jump across the gap, then bounce off the far wall to reach the ledge above and move left.
- Evade the various shockwaves and jump over the spiked yellow bird at the end, then launch off the wall to reach the next ledge. Eliminate the three enemies and break open the cage to complete this level.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page