Rayman Origins Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- SNORING TREE PROLOGUE
- JIBBERISH JUNGLE
- DESERT OF DIJIRIDOOS
- GOURMAND LAND
- SEA OF SERENDIPITY
- MYSTICAL PIQUE
- TICKLISH TEMPLES
- GRUMBLING GROTTOS
- LUSCIOUS LAKES
- ANGSTY ABYSS
- MOODY CLOUDS
To Bubblize a Mockingbird
- Move forward and yank on the tail of the enormous mocking bird to set it in flight, then duck beneath it’s diving attack and punch upward into the pink sack as it passes above you to cause damage.
- Position yourself between the spaces in the falling eggs that are dropped in a line from above and jump to strike the pink sack as it passes overhead.
- After scoring your first hit, the floor will drop out from under you and air jets will activate to keep you floating in mid-air.
- Drift above the mocking bird and eliminate the swarm of smaller enemies that approach, then move to one side of the screen and wait for the boss to bash his head into the ceiling so that a small air jet emerges from it.
- Float between the ceiling’s air jet and the boss below to launch yourself downward for another damaging strike into the pink sack, then quickly fly over to one side to escape the follow-up attack.
- After the second hit has been scored, you will fly out into the open air scattered with various spiked yellow birds.
- Move away from the mocking bird’s direct path whenever you see the head poking out from the clouds to avoid a charging attack.
- When the boss begins to blast air from its mouth while spinning in circles, stay behind him at all times by flying along with the rotation at close proximity to his helicopter tail. When the mocking bird is facing straight up, pull on the tail that hangs down and stomp on the pink sac within his mouth to complete the level.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page