Rayman Origins Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- SNORING TREE PROLOGUE
- JIBBERISH JUNGLE
- DESERT OF DIJIRIDOOS
- GOURMAND LAND
- SEA OF SERENDIPITY
- MYSTICAL PIQUE
- TICKLISH TEMPLES
- GRUMBLING GROTTOS
- LUSCIOUS LAKES
- ANGSTY ABYSS
- MOODY CLOUDS
You’re on Fire!
- Move to the edge in front of you and drop down through the lasers to land on the moskito, then fly forward over the lava to eliminate the fire-breathing and flying creatures ahead.
- Hang back upon reaching the narrow flightpath surrounded by fire-breathing creatures and wait for the next ones ahead to finish spitting flames, then move in close and open fire to clear the openings.
- Accelerate through the laser beams to avoid the projectile knives and try to stay above the path of fireballs that approach you from behind.
- When you reach the area with pipes that spray long trails of fire, navigate through them or around them while eliminate incoming swarms of small enemies and hang back for as long as possible to out-wait streams that that drop down in front of you.
- Continue ahead in this way until your moskito rises out of the pit and into an ice cave, then fly forward and eliminate the enemies on the ledges ahead.
- Shoot the green blocks to destroy them and keep the tunnels ahead of you open. You may sometimes need to ricochet your bullets off a slanted wall or green bumper to make contact with these obstacles.
- Continue flying through the cavern and eliminate enemies until you cross over a lake of red water, then fly low to the ground and watch the path of the ice formations falling from above to navigate around through them. Also, try to position the moskito near the center of the screen so that there’s a balanced chance of evading danger whether you need to accelerate or brake away from it.
- Dodge the falling ice formations without being crushed and land the moskito on the next ledge ahead with a flag, then open the door in front of you and smash the cage to complete the level.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page