Rayman Origins Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- SNORING TREE PROLOGUE
- JIBBERISH JUNGLE
- DESERT OF DIJIRIDOOS
- GOURMAND LAND
- SEA OF SERENDIPITY
- MYSTICAL PIQUE
- TICKLISH TEMPLES
- GRUMBLING GROTTOS
- LUSCIOUS LAKES
- ANGSTY ABYSS
- MOODY CLOUDS
Riding the Storm
- Move forward, then fight through the small green creatures to reach the nymph ahead and activate a cut scene. Afterwards, sprint forward beneath the storm clouds and maintain full speed to avoid being struck by lightning.
- Hitch a ride with the moskito and fly forward, then guide yourself through the next cluster of storm clouds ahead by watching where the lightning crosses before choosing a path.
- Open fire on the exploding cannonballs launched by the airship and the incoming swarms of insect enemies, then hang back in front of the storm cloud pairs and wait for the lighting to strike between them before continuing forward.
- Continue eliminating enemies and dodging lightning in this way as you move forward, then enter the mechanical area and take out the turret on the ceiling above. Open fire on the gear to raise the door below and fly under it, then continue forward and shoot out the glowing tubes at the base of the electrodes to clear them from your path.
- Destroy the numerous turrets scattered ahead, but be prepared to dodge their cannon-fire until you do. Guide yourself through the criss-crossing electrodes and eliminate the enemies ahead, then move in a circular pattern to avoid the barrage of rockets while firing at them.
- Land on the ledge ahead and move forward, then smash open the cage to complete the level.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page