Rayman Origins Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- SNORING TREE PROLOGUE
- JIBBERISH JUNGLE
- DESERT OF DIJIRIDOOS
- GOURMAND LAND
- SEA OF SERENDIPITY
- MYSTICAL PIQUE
- TICKLISH TEMPLES
- GRUMBLING GROTTOS
- LUSCIOUS LAKES
- ANGSTY ABYSS
- MOODY CLOUDS
DESERT OF DIJIRIDOOS
- Move forward and jump into the transport tube, then continue ahead after exiting the tube and collect the potion. Bounce across the drums ahead and eliminate the enemy, then launch yourself upwards to grab the flying creature’s swinging arm.
- Swing yourself onto the ledge to the right and smash through the wooden floor to collect the looms, then continue forward along the wire and jump over the electrical surge.
- Stomp the nearby drums and launch yourself upward to the right, then grab the flying creature’s arm and swing over the enemy ahead to collect the medallion.
- Break open the sack to collect the looms and enter the next door ahead, then use the drums on the ground to bounce upward and collect the potion. Move forward and eliminate the bird enemy, then stomp on the large drum and jump off the wire above to the left to collect the medallion.
- Stomp on the next drum ahead to bounce upward and land on the ledge above to the right, then jump down between the surging wires to collect the looms and continue forward.
- Take out the three enemies and stomp on the drum to launch yourself onto the ledge above, then enter the door to the left and eliminate all the birds in the room so that you can break open the cage.
- Afterwards, jump forward to grab the flying creature’s arm below and swing yourself over the surging electrical wire. Move forward and take out the enemies resting on the valves, then pass through the next door ahead.
- Move forward along the electrical wires and hop over the surges to avoid taking damage, then jump to the next ledge above and position yourself beneath the three electrical wires overhead.
- Stomp down on the drums when the surges above pause momentarily to collect the medallion above, then continue forward and eliminate the three bird enemies.
- Smash through the wooden floor and bounce off the drum to reach the ledge above, then enter the door ahead and begin pursuing the caged nymph. Use the arms of the swinging creatures and the drums to maintain the chase while avoiding the surges in the electrical wire tightropes.
- Collect the next medallion above by jumping back and forth between the walls of the shaft it resides in, then continuing chasing the imprisoned nymph.
- Avoid the bird enemies ahead until you reach the area with four small platforms above a wire tightrope, then wait for the cage to come to a stop and bounce up to break it open.
- After the cut scene, collect the potion and move forward. Jump back and forth up the shaft ahead to reach the ledge above, then jump to the small platform in front of you by using the newly acquired glide ability.
- Glide to the next ledge and enter the door in front of you, then jump and glide across the gap ahead and stomp on the drums in the ground to grab the flying creature’s arm above.
- Swing yourself onto the ledge to your left and enter the secret door ahead, then use the large drum to bounce and stomp through the lines of bird enemies.
- Break open the cage to exit this room, then jump back to swinging arm of the creature you used previously and use it to launch yourself onto the waterflow.
- Ride the geyser upward and land on the wire ahead, then eliminate the bird enemies and break open the cage above to complete the level.
- Achievement / Trophy Unlocked: Beautiful Beats! (Bronze): Holly Luya, the Music Nymph is Free!
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page