Red Dead Redemption: $100 Million of Awesome
Without a doubt, the most talked about title on the internet this week is Red Dead Redemption. Rockstar’s open-world western has caught the eye of gamers everywhere.
This should be no surprise, as it turns out that Rockstar spent up to $100 million making it. Yeah, that’s right: 100 MILLION DOLLARS. At least, that’s what the Daily Mail reports. That’s a staggering amount of money, if the report is accurate. Of course, it’s roughly equal to the numbers people were estimating had been spent on Grand Theft Auto IV, so this isn’t a complete surprise.
Well, you could….
- Pay for six months of cyber defense for the Pentagon
- Build an oil refinery (in 2001)
- Buy new Facebook Servers
- Cover the cost of a Washington DC snow day
Or, if all else fails, you could just donate to me. I can’t say I’d be offended at all.
If you’re enjoying Rockstar’s $100 million investment, check out our walkthroughs and guides to make your quest a bit smoother.
- Red Dead Redemption Cheat Codes
- Red Dead Redemption Challenges and Master Hunter Rare Animals
- Red Dead Redemption Weapons
- Red Dead Redemption Bounties
- Red Dead Redemption Challenges and Survivalist Flower Locations
- Red Dead Redemption Challenges and Treasure Hunter Locations
- Red Dead Redemption Outfits
- Red Dead Redemption Animal Pelts
- Red Dead Redemption Walkthrough