Red Faction: Guerrilla Beta Receives Update
The Red Faction: Guerrilla multiplayer beta that’s currently going on for the Xbox 360 received a much needed update this morning. The majority of the updates were focused on the gameplay and matchmaking, which should improve the overall quality of chopping down a building like an oak tree with your friends.
Trust me, there is nothing more satisfying than seeing a tall tower go down across the map. I’ve been known to yell “TIMBER!” as that sucker crumbles to the ground.
For the full OFFICIAL list of updates that were implemented, would you kindly hit the jump?
- Fixed clients seeing excessive lag when performing destruction with the sledgehammer.
- Fixed a few crashes during gameplay.
- Fixed players sometimes dropping out during matchmaking.
- Fixed clients not seeing the countdown timer during matchmaking before there are enough players to launch the game.
- Fixed the countdown timer halting at zero without starting a match
- Fixed the excessive darkness of Deadzone.
- Added NAT type to the bottom right of the main menu.
- Changed patience dots to not cause a line break when matchmaking.
- Changed “BACK” to “DONE” on the match results screen.
- All party members can now hit Y to bring up their friends list in the party lobby, rather than just the leader.
- Finishing a match now awards 25 XP, rather than 5 XP.
- Removed the backpack info popup when you pick up a backpack.