Release Date Revealed for Street Fighter IV
Capcom issued release dates for it’s upcoming action fighter title, Street Fighter IV. The latest game in the Street Fighter series will be available for both the Xbox 360 and the PS3. Players in North America can look forward to grabbing Street Fighter IV February 17, 2008 while Europe will have a few more days to wait for a February 20 launch.
Street Fighter IV brings back fan favorites from Street Fighter II games for another round of action. Ryu, Ken, Chun-Li, and Dhalsim are back in the game mixing classic techniques and moves with new gameplay elements. A more detailed list of features follows the break.
Street Fighter IV Features:
- 2D/3D fighting environments
- Classic Street Fighter characters re-imagined for a new generation of gamers
- New special moves that go beyond any Street Fighter fan’s wildest imagination
- Amazing locations never seen before in a Street Fighter game
- New gameplay elements provide new challenges for both newcomers and the most seasoned Street Fighter pro.