Resident Evil 6: Serpent Emblem Locations [All Campaigns]
Looking for more Resident Evil 6 strategies, secrets, and easter eggs? Check out Game Front’s video walkthrough apps to get our extensive library of top-quality gaming video guides.
iOS Walkthroughs App
Android Walkthroughs App
Resident Evil 6 is a surprisingly lengthy game, with four separate cooperative campaigns featuring their own heroes and stories. That means you’ll have to contend with tons of collectibles. Scattered throughout the game, you’ll find 80 hidden emblems. If you can manage to discover every emblem, you’ll unlock the “Heirloom” achievement or trophy, plus extra files and figure rewards. Don’t miss a single collectible with our full guide below.
Leon’s Campaign [First Look]
Chris’ Campaign [First Look]
Serpent Emblem Locations
- Emblem 1: After finding the old man in the suit, look inside the closet before leaving. The emblem is in the top left corner.
- Emblem 2: When looking for a keycard in the faculty officers, search the drawers in the third office desks. One of the desks has an open drawer, the emblem is inside.
- Emblem 3: Returning to the tracks after you escape the darkness, look right and under the subway train wheels to find another emblem.
- Emblem 4: Inside the bar, look on the left wall for an emblem tucked beneath a bulletin board, sitting in the alcove’s corner.
- Emblem 1: Down the dirt path, you’ll eventually reach a small cemetery. Look around the sides of the taller gravestone right of the main path, behind a fewer shorter graves.
- Emblem 2: Inside the cathedral, look at the large circular window above the entrance. You can spot it easily on the second level, but you may want to use a sniper rifle.
- Emblem 3: After finding a creepy torture chamber, continue into the hallway. From there, enter the bathroom on the left and examine one of the sinks inside. Interacting will lower the water and show a hidden emblem.
- Emblem 4: Sliding down the slide, you’ll land in high water and have to pass underneath wooden obstructions. After the second of these, turn left and look beyond the wooden fence to spot another emblem.
- Emblem 1: Entering the creepy tomb, immediately turn around and look up to find this emblem.
- Emblem 2: After dealing with the giant monster, you’ll drop back into water. Follow the path forward and look right for a raised alcove of dry land. Take a moment to interact with the nearby coffins. One can be opened, where an emblem is hidden.
- Emblem 3: Playing as Leon, you’ll have to cover Helena at a certain point in the chapter, or go it alone while Leon covers you as Helena. When you reach a bridge that must be lowered, turn around to spot the emblem.
- Emblem 4: Once again, playing as Helena you’ll have an easier time finding this emblem. Travelling to meet up with Leon, look down and left for broken barrels. The emblem is on the ground, inside a partially broken barrel.
- Emblem 1: Before going up the stairs, look down the left hallway full of debris. In a tiny crack against the right wall, you can spot this hidden emblem.
- Emblem 2: Further into the plane, you’ll enter a cargo area with alcohol behind glass on the right wall. Inside, you can spot an emblem.
- Emblem 3: After escaping the monster in the market area, turn right down a short alley and look inside one of the open gated shops. There’s an emblem inside.
- Emblem 4: Immediately turn around and look up, above the low roof and between the two taller buildings you can spot wires and a bright red neon sign. near the sign, you can find a blue emblem.
- Emblem 1: Inside the clothing store, look against the right wall. Inside one of the cupboards, you can find the blue emblem before going upstairs.
- Emblem 2: After finding another military vehicle with a zombie, look left for an open truck. Inside the truck is another emblem.
- Emblem 3: Inside the lobby, run down the main path and look right for a reception desk. Inside one of the shelves against the back wall, you can spot an emblem.
- Emblem 4: On the roof, you’ll be blocked inside a stairwell. Don’t go up yet, instead look behind the stairs and beyond the metal cage to see an emblem in the back right corner.
- Emblem 1: Getting off the streets, you’ll enter a building with hanging pigs. Easily visible on one of the shelves is another emblem against the back wall.
- Emblem 2: After fighting more monsters coming from a garage, move on into a storage room. Destroy any crates inside to find another emblem hidden in the back corner.
- Emblem 3: Climbing up the roof, look off into the distance for an unfinished building with green plastic tarps and re-bar sticking every which way. Sticking from a single bar above the structure is a blue emblem.
- Emblem 4: Inside the building, on the sixth floor you can spot a lit area in the center of the room. Don’t leave yet, instead look behind the meat to find another emblem.
- Emblem 1: Start the chapter as Piers, then run to the back of the area after Finn joins you. Run past your allies to the far back, where there’s an opening in the container. Position yourself to look inside, on the right corner.
- Emblem 2: When you split up, turn right and look near the front of the bridge, underneath around the supports to spot this emblem.
- Emblem 3: Entering a creepy mansion, loop around to check out the hallway behind the stairs to find an emblem.
- Emblem 4: Once you find Ada, she’ll try to lead you further into the chapter. Check behind the wall to find an alcove at the back of the room with the bloody hospital beds. The emblem is in the top right corner.
- Emblem 1: Leaving the playground, turn left and cross the street. The emblem is on some boxes in the back corner, across the street and left of the playground exit.
- Emblem 2: Inside the home with the gambling table, turn and enter the bedroom with the lit television. Turn right to find another emblem on the lower bunk.
- Emblem 3: On the boat, look up to find a haphazard construction site. Make sure to take cover and try to use a scoped weapon.
- Emblem 4: During the driving sequence, you’ll be cornered by enemy vehicles in a dark parking garage. Beyond the enemies, don’t miss the emblem inside the bus.
- Emblem 1: At the Hangars, circle around to the back of one of the large helicopters to find an emblem sitting inside the cockpit, on the left side.
- Emblem 2: After leaving the control room and climbing up the ladder, you’ll enter a stairwell. Run to the base of the stairs and look through the steps to find an emblem.
- Emblem 3: Stepping out onto the deck of the ship, look slightly right to see a boat in the distance shining a light toward you. Look above the boat with a sniper rifle and zoom in to find a hard-to-see emblem.
- Emblem 4: With Piers, at the end of the chapter you’ll be on a time limit. After getting past the first obstruction, you’ll slide over cover. Turn right and look down for a propped-up wheel. Inside the wheel is another emblem.
- Emblem 1: Down in the dark maintenance tunnel, you’ll crawl underneath a stopped fan to continue into the chapter. Ahead, you should be able to easily spot the first emblem.
- Emblem 2: After leaving the room with the gatling turret and using the elevator, you’ll need to open the next door cooperatively. Inside, more monsters will attack. Take care of them, then look up and right from the entrance door to find the emblem.
- Emblem 3: Inside the tube system, continue through and look down to find an emblem hidden beneath the walkway.
- Emblem 4: Just after that emblem, you’ll open a door cooperatively and be ambushed. You’ll need to break through several obstructions while escaping. Keep your eyes right on the pathway, after two obstructions you can spot the last emblem.
- Emblem 1: This easy first emblem you’ll find above a wrecked doorway on the streets.
- Emblem 2: Rounding the precarious concrete building corner with the chicken wire fence to your right, you’ll emerge looking out over some mountains in the distance. You’ll reach a special obstacle only Jake can use, beyond that and slightly left ahead is the emblem.
- Emblem 3: As Sherry, you can find this emblem after escaping the monster and exploring the empty bathroom on the left of the hallway. Here, you can see a broken ladder. Only Sherry can be boosted up to reach the higher level and find the emblem.
- Emblem 4: After the section underground, you’ll return to the surface from a ladder. Another emblem can be found straight away as you go outside. Look above the doorway straight ahead.
- Emblem 1: Following your marker toward the memory device, you’ll need to hop a fence. Inside the digger, you can find an emblem.
- Emblem 2: Return to the tower seen early in the chapter to find an emblem at its peak.
- Emblem 3: During the snowmobile driving section, you’ll find an emblem on the right side of the path before entering the cave.
- Emblem 4: While being hunted by the giant monster, you’ll have to sneak to the exit of a chamber with multiple hiding spots. As you leave, turn around to look at the back end of the exit door. There’s an emblem above the doorway.
- Emblem 1: Playing as Jake, you’ll enter a sequence where you have control of several automatic turrets. Switch to the turret overlooking a small office. Against the left wall in the back corner above some shelves you can find an emblem.
- Emblem 2: Inside the large room with steps, run past it to find a storage room with documents stuffed against the wall. Carefully look up on the second shelf to find a well-hidden emblem behind boxes.
- Emblem 3: When facing off against the tank, circle around behind it and look underneath the central body between the treads to find another very tricky emblem.
- Emblem 4: Facing yet another tank in the water garden, you’ll see steps leading up a pathway ahead of the tank. Check behind these steps to find the emblem.
- Emblem 1: During the motorcycle sequence, Jake will order Sherry to shoot at the leaking gas from a tanker ahead. Instead, look up and left to find an emblem floating above a building left of the chopper.
- Emblem 2: Running through the grimy alleys, turn left and look into the window shields of the crashed cars out on the streets, where there’s a narrow path through the pile-up.
- Emblem 3: Dropping from the building back down to ground level, you’ll land in another dark alley. Just look left into the dark corner to find an emblem.
- Emblem 4: Jake and Sherry will continue toward a ladder right after the previous landing. Just right of the red ladder, look for cracks between the boxes to spot an emblem.
- Emblem 1: You’ll need your weapons before you can shoot the emblem. When you’ve got them, return to the creepy lab at the start of the chapter, and look in the upper left corner, behind the large device.
- Emblem 2: After recharging the battery, you’ll need to return to the elevator. On your way back down the hallway, look left for a small lit lab. Behind one of the glass storage shelves, you can find an emblem.
- Emblem 3: In a giant incinerator, you’ll have to fight the monster that’s been hunting you. On the arena, look out at the many columns. Just right of the upper platform you jumped down from, you can spot the blue emblem on a column in the distance.
- Emblem 4: After the fight, you’ll return to a quiet hallway. Continue until you see a large metal vat, just turn right and look in the corner to find it, instead of continuing left.
- Emblem 1: Following your objective, you’ll reach a small set of steps leading up to a room with bunks on the right. Look at the top bunk to spot an emblem.
- Emblem 2: Entering a room with a large turbine, you’ll need to circle around it to continue the chapter. But, instead of circling around, look behind the pillar in the back left corner.
- Emblem 3: After climbing up a ladder to reach a new tube-shaped hallway, look left for a small crawlspace. Crawl through it and turn left ahead to spot another ladder leading up. Don’t go up yet, instead shoot the emblem just right of the ladder.
- Emblem 4: In the sinking sub turned sideways, run forward and jump the sideways door, then turn around to find a hidden emblem.
- Emblem 1: Early on, you’ll need to interact with an open grave leading down. Instead of going down, circle around behind the gravestone to find a hidden emblem.
- Emblem 2: Jumping down into the underground area through a narrow hole, instead of continuing through the lit double doors, turn around to find an emblem in the upper right corner.
- Emblem 3: After leaving an elevator, turn left and slide under a low gate. Continue left until you find a lowered area full of water. Turn right and look at the metal bars to spot another emblem.
- Emblem 4: Dropping down into a tunnel full of water, simply turn around.
- Emblem 1: Enter the market and look in the left-hand shops. At the last one, you’ll see a display with hanging belts. The emblem is sitting right on top.
- Emblem 2: On the other side of the barricade at the end of the market, you’ll see a burning van. Continue forward and look right to find a burning shop. Go toward it, then backtrack around to the back end of the burning van to find this emblem.
- Emblem 3: On top of the bus, you’ll be attacked by monsters. Eventually, the bus will come to a halt at a large metal fence. Look ahead through the fence, down and left to spot a bright emblem.
- Emblem 4: Eventually, you’ll reach an open door into a building from the alley. You’ll enter a stairwell, with stairs leading up on your left. Instead of going up, look right and down to find a hidden emblem behind a crate.
- Emblem 1: On the ship, after dodging spotlights and zipping up to a higher platform, immediately turn left to find an easy emblem.
- Emblem 2: Continue through the chapter until you need to ride an elevator in a hallway with lockers. Check the lockers to your left before riding the elevator to get another emblem.
- Emblem 3: After a cutscene, you’ll appear in front of a hatch leading below. Look left of the hatch to find tricky emblem.
- Emblem 4: Deeper inside the ship, a fleshy face will block your path ahead. Look look for a blocked doorway, if you look inside carefully you can spot an emblem inside the inaccessible room, in the back right corner.
- Emblem 1: As the chapter begins, look down and left to find an empty crashed truck on the road. Shoot the emblem inside.
- Emblem 2: Continuing forward, you’ll be attacked by another helicopter. Here, you can find an emblem over a sign hanging off the side of the central blue building.
- Emblem 3: After saving some innocent people, you’ll be tasked with helping a second group. Look at the glass roof left and below where the civilians are to find a hidden emblem.
- Emblem 4: On the crane overlooking the helipad, look right instead of left at the dark building across. Zoom in to spot the emblem ahead, laying flat on the rooftop.
Find more extras, tips, cheats and secrets with Game Front’s Channel on Youtube, featuring Zac, Mitch, and James.