Resident Evil 6 Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- Swim forward through the doorway ahead, then continue through the next corridor and down the staircase as quickly as possible.
- Navigate through the maze of rubble on the right and up another staircase past that, then continue swimming through the corridor to encounter the monster as it crashes through the wall ahead.
- Find the holes in the ceiling to get breaths of air and avoid drowning then dive back into the water and continue following the hallway to enter the next cave tunnel ahead on the left.
- Swim through the narrowing cave tunnel and stay close to Helena in case you are attacked, then avoid coming in contact with the bodies floating in the water and press the indicated button to fight off any zombies.
- Continue following the cave tunnel around, fighting off zombies and finding air holes in the ceiling, then swim up towards the indicated sewer grate to pull it open and activate the next cut scene.
- Push the on-screen buttons as indicated to climb further up onto the zombie fish’s back, then continue doing this to enter the creature’s mouth and eventually mutilate it to activate the next cut scene.
- Afterwards, swim towards the torch-lit area ahead to enter the cave tunnel on the right and follow it around to reach the gate at the end.
- Wait for Helena to raise the gate to continue swimming forward and encounter the zombie fish again, then tap the indicated button as quickly as possible to escape from being eaten and climb onto the ledge ahead.
- Collect supplies from the areas on your left and right, then squeeze through the gate behind Helena to activate a boss battle with the B.O.W.
- Open fire on the orange weak spot inside the B.O.W.’s mouth with an automatic weapon and detonate any barrels that drop in front of you to do further damage, then press the indicated buttons to evade the zombie fish when it crawls your way and continue the assault.
- Detonate the indicated barrel that flies over your head in slow motion to activate the next cut scene and complete this chapter.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page