Resident Evil 6 Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- Open fire on the enemy in front of you and use sideways rolls to dodge the creature’s attacks, then pick up the Lightning Hawk located in the cockpit and use a shotgun to chase off the mutated zombie.
- Approach the pilot’s chair to get your next objective and head down the steps behind you to reach the floor below, then move forward between the seating aisles to reach the staircase at the end and descend to the next level.
- Move to the left corner of the room ahead to open the door with the red wheel on it and continue forward around the far end of the steam burst, then turn the next red valve wheel on the right.
- Following the next cut scene, approach the red box on the wall beside you to crack it open and pull the lever to open the carve bay doors.
- Alternate between pressing the two indicated buttons to climb back up into the plane and follow the on-screen prompt that appears to dodge any oncoming cargo, then return to the level above and make your way towards the seating aisle again.
- Use a shotgun and melee attacks to eliminate the zombies that appear in front of you, then make your way back across the length of the plane and return to the cockpit on the level above.
- Approach the pilot’s seat to get your next objective and press the indicated button to activate a cut scene in which you take control of the plane, then follow the on-screen prompts to turn off automatic navigation and pull the lever on the right to avoid crashing the plane.
- Continue following the on-screen prompts to activate a cut scene in which the plane crashes down in the city and the next boss battle begins, then move left to the ladder beside you and climb it to reach the top of the shipping container.
- Equip your sniper rifle and move forward across the shipping container to approach the large crate on the right, then push it off the edge to release the gas tanks that were inside and continue ahead to jump over the next gap.
- Collect supplies from the boxes in the corner and turn around to start attacking the boss with automatic gunfire or throwing explosive projectiles, then send him towards the barrels you scattered across the ground earlier and detonate them to cause significant damage.
- Continue firing upon the boss below until he climbs up onto the crate beside you, then drop back to the ground and sprint to the opposite side of the area without looking back.
- Turn around when you reach the far wall and roll sideways to avoid the boss’ charging attack, then continue dodging the creature and fire upon it from a distance with the sniper rifle whenever he comes to a stop.
- Shoot the boss repeatedly until you are able to chase him off, then approach the indicated section of wall and follow the on-screen prompts to get boosted over the top.
- Move down the path ahead to reach the back of the bus and press the indicated buttons to get it started, then follow the vehicle as it crash through the gate and search the area for breakable crates with supplies inside of them.
- Approach the forklift to bring down the platform and climb on top of it to reach the cage above, then push the containers full of fuel tanks off the edge to scatter them across the ground below.
- Lead the boss into the piles of fuel tanks to detonate them and cause him significant damage, then stay on the run as you move about this area to avoid being attacked directly.
- Jump across the gaps to move between tops of the shipping containers and continue knocking fuel tanks across the ground below, then maintain the high ground to avoid taking damage and to detonate the explosives from safety.
- Continue attacking the boss until a cut scene activates in which the creature replaces his arm with a giant mechanical claw, then approach the left side of the bus to climb on the roof using the ladder and open fire on the enormous enemy ahead.
- Drop back to the ground below and use the fork lift to lower the palette, then use the platform to climb onto the red container above and break open more boxes with fuel tanks inside.
- Open fire on the boss from a distance with your sniper rifle to guide him into the field of fuel tanks and detonate them to cause significant damage, then continue using this method of attack until the next cut scene is activated to complete this level.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page