Resident Evil 6 Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- Make your way down the steps on the left to collect the supplies below and approach the next bridge to activate another cut scene.
- Afterwards, head towards the next open doorway on the opposite side of the rooftop and press the indicated button to launch your teammate across the gap in front of it.
- Turn around to follow your team across the bridge as it explodes beneath you and continue crawling forward along the pavement to reach Finn waiting above, then take cover behind one of the sandbags on the right and use grenades to start clearing out the enemies ahead.
- Head forward across the bridge to take cover behind the next burning truck on the left and continue eliminating the enemies in front of you, then continue advancing to watch the tank explode and clear the area of all remaining threats.
- Climb the next ladder ahead on the left to reach the metal walkway above the bridge at the top, then move across it towards the opposite end and climb another ladder in the corner.
- Aim down through the grating beneath the train tracks to eliminate the enemies below you, then lower the ladder on the left side on the left side of this area and drop down over the edge to rejoin with Piers.
- Eliminate the enemy attacking Piers and climb back up the previous ladder, then head across the bridge again to approach the obstacle in the right corner and push it over the edge with your partner to activate the next cut scene.
- Afterwards, take cover behind the sandbags and use grenades to start clearing out the enemies that parachute down onto the bridge.
- Use an automatic rifle to continue fending off the advancing enemies until you are forced to retreat and take cover behind the pile of sandbags, then stay down to avoid oncoming fire and complete this level.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page