Resident Evil 6 Walkthrough
Want more Resident Evil 6 cheats, secrets, and collectibles? Download the Game Front walkthrough app for free and enjoy daily video guides, and extras.
Game Front Walkthroughs App on iOS
Game Front Walkthroughs App on Android
Table of Contents
- After the opening cut scene, exit the room through the open doorway in front of you and make a left down the hall.
- Make your way towards the on-screen objective marker to reach the checkered-floor lobby below and approach the indicated door on the left to activate a cut scene, then move right around the balcony and head down the steps at the end.
- Continue down the stairs to reach the ground floor and activate another cut scene, then sprint through the maze of tables ahead to navigate your way through the open door in the back corner of the room.
- Turn right into the kitchen and approach the next onscreen objective to pass through the exit in the back corner, then follow the next hallway around to reach the orange door ahead and press the indicated button to activate a cut scene.
- Afterwards, follow Liz’s father out of the room and around the next corner to return to the kitchen.
- Exit through the open door in the opposite corner of the kitchen and make a left to return to the dining hall, then continue following Liz’s father forward between the maze of tables and approach the stairs to watch the chandelier fall from the ceiling.
- Open the double doors on your right to enter the next room and move forward through it to approach the on-screen objective marker ahead, then press the indicated button to try the knob and turn back around to climb the staircase across from you.
- Move left at the top of the landing to collect supplies from corpse leaning against the wall at the end, then make your way back down the staircase and head through the previous door that Liz’s dad has now opened.
- Watch Liz’s father have a strange episode before opening the exit door in the corner, then move into the next corridor ahead and make an immediate left to find the elevator.
- Continue moving forward past the elevator to reach the bloody sheets ahead and watch Liz’s father remove the obstruction in your path, then make a left around the next corner and approach the green exit sign at the end of corridor.
- Approach the door to the left of the exit sign and press the indicated button to enter the next room, then move towards the piano in front of you to encounter Liz and activate a cut scene.
- Afterwards, follow Liz’s father out of the piano room to make your way back down the previous hallway and press the indicated button to remove the obstruction again.
- Follow Liz and her father back to the elevator to activate a cut scene, then maneuver the analog stick as indicated to shake off the zombie girl and open fire into her back with your pistol.
- Use your pistol or kicking strikes to fight off the initial zombie horde that crashes through the elevator and exit the car to run forward across the parking garage ahead in the direction of the next on-screen objective marker, then knock down the next wave of enemies ahead by scoring head-shots.
- Continue moving forward across the parking garage to discover the zombies pounding on the gate from outside, then make a right to approach the red door around the corner and activate a cut scene.
- Afterwards, collect ammo off the surrounding cardboard boxes and climb the nearby staircase to make a left into the hallway at the top.
- Follow the hallway around to reach the red-lit area at the end and move through the double doors on the right to enter the auditorium classroom, then turn left to approach the next row of steps and accidentally wake up the zombie below.
- Move down the steps to take out the zombie below with a well-aimed headshot and turn left at the bottom to eliminate another approaching enemy in the same manner.
- Take out the zombie standing behind the teacher’s table and head through the exit door in the corner to your left, then move around the next corner in front of you by the vending machines and climb the steps.
- Open the double doors at the top of the steps to enter the next area and maneuver the analog stick to fight off the zombie that immediately lunges at you, then kill another enemy behind the desk and make your way to the back of the classroom.
- Collect the herb behind the last row of chairs and the ammo behind the second to last row on the left, then exit the classroom through the other set of double doors in this area and turn a left down the corridor.
- Make your way around the next corner ahead to open the double doors in front of the red floor mat and head down the next stairwell in front of you, then turn right at the bottom to eliminate the standing zombie with a series of headshots and press the indicated button to shake off the other one that attacks from the floor.
- Pick up supplies from the surrounding cardboard boxes and exit this area through the nearby red-lit doorway to make a right down the next corridor, then turn left to enter the open room on the left and search it for supplies.
- Exit the room to make a left down the hall and eliminate the group of zombies standing in your path to continue moving forward, then open the door in the corner to get outside and spot the security gate in the distance.
- Move forward across the field below and knock down the enemies in your path with well-aimed head-shots to get past them safely, then search the surrounding tables to collect supplies and continue towards the on-screen objective marker to reach the red carpeted area at the bottom.
- Make your way to the left along the red carpet to approach the security gate and activate the next cut scene, then turn back around to approach the staff building behind the bleachers and enter it through the double doors out front.
- Approach the door at the end of the hallway in front of you to trigger the alarm and move into a defensive battle position behind the nearby windows, then open fire on the zombies approaching from the football field outside and take out their legs or heads to slow them down.
- As the zombies start crashing through the windows to enter the hallway, approach the alarm that was triggered earlier and put your back to it to continue fending off the enemy ambush.
- Reload as often as possible and use melee strikes to knock back zombies that get to close to you, then run to the opposite side of the corridor to regain some distance from the enemies and throw grenades to clear out a large number of them at once.
- Continue fending off the zombie horde until the next cut scene is activated, then open fire on the enemies trying to push through the door you’re behind to successfully lock it and move to the back of this new green-lit room.
- Exit using the door at the back of the room and move through the next two areas ahead that have been cluttered with old books, then search the surrounding tables and drawers for supplies.
- Kick open the metal door in back corner ahead and turn left to grab the key card off the shelf in front of you, then turn back around and press the indicated button to fend off the sudden zombie attack.
- Fight your way back through the areas cluttered with old books and the green-lit room beyond that, then move down the initial corridor that lead into this building and exit to reach the outside again.
- Move left across the field to return to the security gate and press the indicated button to open it, then make your way through the metal detector in the next room ahead to set off another alarm.
- Exit the building through the next set of double doors ahead of you and continue moving forward to vault the next security barrier at the bottom of the steps, then make a right to sprint past the surrounding zombies and jump over another fence.
- Continue moving forward down the hill to reach the cop car at the bottom and jump into the driver’s seat, then maneuver the analog stick and press the indicated buttons to search for the keys.
- Take the keys from the visor above and press the indicated button to start the car, then continue following the on-screen prompts to escape from the swarm of zombies and eventually crash the police cruiser.
- After escaping from the cop car’s wreckage, approach the nearby open manhole to enter the sewers and complete this level.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page