Resident Evil 6 Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- Drop over the ladder in front of you and clear the gap on your right to land on the boat, then move forward across it jump over the water and reach the dock on the other side.
- Search the rightmost ship beside you for supplies and turn around to climb over the next boat ahead, then jump off the back to encounter the targeting lasers and make a left to spot the mutated grasshopper creatures.
- Sprint forward to jump over the next gap ahead and make a right across the boat, then turn right again to clear the water and land on the dock in front of you.
- Make your way across the dock to eliminate the enemy in front of you and jump over the gap at the end, then climb onto the boat in the back right corner of the area take out the creature above.
- Jump off the back of the boat to land on the next one below, then make a left to open the door across from you and activate a cut scene.
- Press the indicated button to jump the gap in front of you, then sprint across the path consisting of a series of boats and docks ahead to avoid the enemy helicopter.
- Ignore the enemies in your path to maintain a consistent sprinting speed as you move along the docks and jump across the various gaps to reach the red building on the waterfront, then make a left in front of the gong and climb the next ladder in the corner.
- Head across the second floor balcony at the top of the ladder and move through the next open doorway on the left, then search the room for supplies and equip your grenade launcher to start attacking the enemy helicopter.
- Use the open doorways as cover and use melee strikes or shotgun blasts to clear out any approaching creatures, then score multiple hits on the helicopter with your grenade launcher to destroy it.
- Continue moving across the second floor balcony to jump off the end and activate the next cut scene, then make your way around the path of boats and docks ahead to climb the ladder facing the waterfront.
- Take out the enemies surrounding the ladder and collect the supplies on your right, then turn left to move through the double doors beside you and complete this level.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page