Resident Evil 6 Walkthrough
Table of Contents
The Lab/Car Chase
- Following the cut scene, move through the next indicated door ahead and sprint towards the elevator at the end of the corridor on your right.
- Make a running slide beneath the gap in the oncoming laser grid and smash the devices lining the doorway at the end to enter the elevator, then enter the next room and approach the door ahead to try opening it.
- Use your shotgun to fend off the exploding robots that move across the floor and approach the fusebox on the wall to pry it open, then continue eliminating the bots until Piers is able to unlock the door.
- Exit the room and make a right to kick open the grate in the corner, then crawl into the next area ahead and jump across the gap in the catwalk in front of you.
- Jump across the second gap ahead and make a left through the cloud of gas to spot Ada Wong again, then approach the next on-screen objective marker to drop off the end of the catwalk and activate a cut scene.
- Afterwards, use the turret to clear out the enemy vehicles by first targeting their tires and continue pursuit of Ada until she eventually leads you into a parking garage.
- Mow down the line of enemies at the top of the incline within the parking garage by first targeting the ones equipped with rocket launchers, then finish clearing the area to hop into the driver’s seat and exit the building through the hole in the wall.
- Press the indicated button to smash out the windshield and navigate around the various obstacles in the road to maintain pursuit of Ada, then activate the vehicle’s boost to avoid losing sight of her.
- Boost past any enemy vehicles that appear in your path and turn the wheel sooner than later to anticipate the curves in the road, then continue boosting to chase Ada at a close distance until the next cut scene activates and complete this chapter.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page