Resident Evil 6 Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- Press the green button ahead on the right to open the doors and activate the cut scene, then slide into the vent on your left and crawl forward through the shaft to stand up in the next room at the end.
- Search the area for supplies and approach the gap on the right to launch Piers across it, then wait for him to switch off the fan blades and turn around to drop down over the ladder in the corner.
- Crawl through the stalled vent fan ahead and stand up in the next open area, then search for supplies and approach the spinning blades in the back right corner to get Piers to shut them down again.
- Wait for the fan blades in front of you to stop and crawl between them to enter the tunnel ahead, then slide down through the open duct on the right and drop into the next corridor below.
- Pull the lever to restore power and clear out the enemies down the corridor ahead, then press the red button on the left to enter the elevator car and ride it up to re-join Piers.
- Use grenades to clear out the enemies around Piers until he can join you in the elevator and quickly press the button again to escape back to the floor below, then approach the double doors on the left and open them to enter the next room.
- Eliminate the enemies behind the table and the ones that enter the room afterwards with your grenade launcher or shotgun, then exit through the red-lit doorway in the corner and make a left.
- Enter the next room ahead to eliminate the enemies within and move through the back door to pull the lever on the left, then press the red button to open the elevator and ride the car down to reach the floor below.
- Exit the elevator to climb the ladder on the opposite side of the room and make a right at the top, then cross the walkway to continue collecting supplies and drop back to the ground floor.
- Join your partner by the red-lit door and pull the indicated lever to activate a cut scene, then move right to pull another lever and climb the ladder beside it to eliminate the enemies on the walkway above.
- Use a grenade launcher to help clear out the larger creatures that appear next and drop back to the ground floor if you find yourself surrounded, then continue fending off the enemies until the timer runs out to start pressurization.
- Move between the ground floor and the walkway above to survive the constant wave of enemies until the second countdown reaches zero, then approach the red-lit door again to open it and complete this level.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page