Resident Evil 6 Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- Turn around to move up the next staircase on your right and use the pole to swing across the gap at the top, then eliminate the enemies on the other side and enter the room on the left to continue clearing out the J’avos.
- Move back through the previous doorway to approach the turret on the left and eliminate the enemy controlling it, then return to the previous room and exit out the other end to start opening fire on the monster.
- Target the large red sac on the monster’s back to cause significant damage with your Elephant Killer and roll sideways to dodge the creature’s strikes, then continue distracting the B.O.W. long enough for Piers to plant the charges.
- Bring the monster to its knees and move in close to execute a special melee attack, then exit the building after the turret has been destroyed and follow the BSAA down the street to make your way through the next door.
- Enter the building to eliminate the enemies within and climb the stairs to move up the ladder at the top, then take out the J’avo manning the turret and turn around to protect Piers until he is able to plant the charges.
- Move back down the previous ladder after the charges have been planted to activate another cut scene in which a second B.O.W arrives, then return to the ground floor below and approach the hole in the corner.
- Drop through the hole in the floor to reach the underground catacombs below and navigate the narrow corridors to collect supplies along the way, then climb the last ladder at the end to return to the surface level above.
- Climb one of the surrounding ladders to reach an elevated position and protect Piers from the monster by firing into the vulnerable red sac on its back, then drop to the ground and approach the building across from the rooftop where the second anti-aircraft gun was located.
- Climb the ladder to take control of the turret at the top and open fire on the B.O.W. until it approaches your location, then continue shooting the creature until it falls to its knees to execute a special melee attack and eventually finish the monster off for good to complete this level.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page