Resident Evil 6 Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- Following the next cut scene, approach the cockpit to collect supplies and retreat from the section of wall being pulled apart by Ustanak.
- Keep a safe distance from the monster and open fire to begin causing him damage with your Elephant Killer, then continue retreating from the various hull sections being ripped apart by the creature.
- Sprint towards the monster whenever he is able to grab Shelly and use a melee strike to rescue your partner, then continue shooting Ustanak until the cockpit catches fire.
- Continue battling Ustanak until the second chopper arrives and approach the opening in the hull by the soldier, then press the indicated to launch Shelly into the airship across from you.
- Press the indicated buttons to exit the chopper just as it explodes and pull yourself up into the next airship, then approach the turrets at the rear and take control of one of them.
- Open fire on the three enemy helicopter that rise into view and shoot the missiles they launch towards you to detonate them before impact, then continue using the turret to destroy the three airships one-by-one.
- After Ustanak leaps onto the back of your helicopter, shoot the red tank in front of the creature to cause a massive explosion and activate a cut scene.
- Press the indicated button as soon as it appears to grab the parachute rolling towards you and complete this chapter.
- Achievement / Trophy Unlocked: Money Talks (15 points): Complete Chapter 1 in Jake’s campaign.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page